AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spidey been my 1A/B superhero most of my life, and IM became my favorite MCU hero. Just thinking back on the rollercoaster between IW and EG :to: just glad he got to pass the torch :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
imo of all the heroes here dr strange may be the most powerful. In the comics dr strange took on an IG user and was actually matching them blow for blow. Its only like early 90s were they significantly lowered his power but classic dr strange was on an entirely different level. Ok maybe scarlet witch and rune force thor match him

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
Movie was:ld:

Probably my worst movie experience ever, visiting my sister in lake Havasu, theater was full of:flabbynsick: white people. Grunting, coughing and shyt. bytch behind me brought a fukking baby and a toddler:beli: cried and talked all throughout the movie until she finally left.

Whole time travel premise and travel to other movies was dumb as shyt. shyt felt like a family guy episode. Movie dragged on way too long. Black panther got biggest pop surprisingly, i would've expected the crowd to be on some :mjpls:shyt. Scarlett Johansson was bad as fukk in iron Man 2, she looked straight up:flabbynsick: in this.

Didn't like the dumbing down of the avengers. Captain marvel came through at the end, and did some shyt every nikka who could fly could've done.

No daps :mjlol:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Some people like Infinity War but I liked this because it felt more grounded until “on your left”. It was basically an original six movie. Everybody left alive we’re just plot devices to achieve the movie’s goal.

Needed Antman for the quantum theory, needed Rocket to steal the Aether while Thor talked to his mom, needed Nebula so that younger Thanos could get involved.

Don’t know why Rhodey stayed though.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say Jeremy Renner plays Hawkeye better than Chris Evans plays Captain America, I said he's a better ACTOR all-around. Hurt Locker, The Town, American Hustle, Kill the Messenger, his little role in Louie. Then he'll go do blockbusters like Mission Impossible, Bourne, Avengers.

You're talking to someone who's favorite superhero movie character by far is Chris Evans' Cap, but Renner is someone who has a shyt-ton of range. I have not really seen Evans in anything outside of Cap and F4

Range :troll: