AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Captain Marvel being a little more involved. The fukk does she have to do that's more important than beating Thanos. :dahell:

1). She is not a phase 1 avenger which is the focus of the movie

2). If thanks wanted he could of used the stones Tom rescind her energy power which were granted by the stones

3). They have more then enough firepower to beat him especially if he doesn't have the stones

4). If we would have gotten hulk at his proper strength level he could killed thanos

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have liked to see Cap returning the soul stone and seeing Red Skull lol
Red skull shouldn’t be there. His purpose was to guide people to the stone, he was it’s prisoner. With the stone gone he was released. The real question is how does cap give the soul stone back and does the stone just enslave Red Skull again once it’s returned?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall just hate women point blank period. I bet yall are mad that it was two woman that could have ended Thanos by themselves. Scarlett Witch and Captain Marvel.

No people love black widow, wonder women

They don't like brie Larson=captain marvel cause she comes across as a MAJOR A-HOLE, just watch this clip:hhh:

Then watch chris and black widow

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I haven't looked through the thread yet. Who was the little kid at the funeral?

The kid from iron man 3

How do we all know this by the way. It’s probably a logical explanation but everyone seems to know this like it’s obvious. I makes sense in the context of the movie but I didn’t think of it at the time.

Because it's the same actor, iron man 3 was 2013, that 6 years ago, in that time frame do you not expect kids to grow .:dahell:

Looks like it may be.

Daps
I’m sitting here watching the scene on Captain America First avenger when Cap first gets his shield. Was the new shield that Tony gave to Cap not made of vibranium? Thanos tore that shyt up like it was nothing

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
1). She is not a phase 1 avenger which is the focus of the movie

2). If thanks wanted he could of used the stones Tom rescind her energy power which were granted by the stones

3). They have more then enough firepower to beat him especially if he doesn't have the stones

4). If we would have gotten hulk at his proper strength level he could killed thanos

Doesn't matter. He punched the fukk outta her. :mjlol:

Ultimately I got what I wanted at the end. Everything got started with Tony and we ended it with Tony.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Dude watches avengers endgame for 24 hours straight till its not worth it anymore

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Likes: the callbacks to scenes from the comics like Cap wielding Mjolnir, Cap giving the shield to Falcon, Hulk holding the debris on his back calling back to him holding up that mountain in Secret Wars and the ladies all coming together like the Valkyrie & Her Lady Liberators issue from Avengers #83. And they killed my two least favorite Avengers actors which was a plus.
And that final battle was fun to watch.

Dislikes: This joint was too fukking long. Waaaay too much Hawkeye (he could have died and made me very happy). The inconsistencies with the 5 years later thing especially with Spider-Man because they showed Peter walking into a high school and seeing Ned who was still a student like not one day had passed.
Also the team was more like the bumbling Legends of Tomorrow with how they handled the time caper than the Avengers.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Likes: the callbacks to scenes from the comics like Cap wielding Mjolnir, Cap giving the shield to Falcon, Hulk holding the debris on his back calling back to him holding up that mountain in Secret Wars and the ladies all coming together like the Valkyrie & Her Lady Liberators issue from Avengers #83. And they killed my two least favorite Avengers actors which was a plus.
And that final battle was fun to watch.

Dislikes: This joint was too fukking long. Waaaay too much Hawkeye (he could have died and made me very happy). The inconsistencies with the 5 years later thing especially with Spider-Man because they showed Peter walking into a high school and seeing Ned who was still a student like not one day had passed.
Also the team was more like the bumbling Legends of Tomorrow with how they handled the time caper than the Avengers.

Maybe both Ned and Peter got snapped. For those who got snapped, they didn't experience 5 years. Their death and resurrection was instantaneous.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I really want DC to catch up. They have some good stuff to pull from to get to some epic battles like Endgame's last hour. Something like Sinestro Corp war. Or superboy prime vs everybody. I hope they get it together at some point.

DC animated movies been shytting on Marvel for YEARS, but their live action is dead to me until they do right by the Gawd Bats (and no Nolan trilogy don’t count that was separate :ufdup:)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Whole long ass conversation about going back in time. They do and some fukking jackass sees the Ancient One and says out loud "how is she alive? She died?"

I almost lost my shyt and ruined everybody experience.

multiverse theory got people hurt

this is not like back to the future :mjgrin:

You have folks in here just as confused :mjlol:

They explain everything :skip:

But I've read some of the comics and wiki pages well before the MCU started so the whole multiverse thing isn't new to me.

They go back in time, but not BACK IN THEIR OWN TIMELINE. They go back in another universe's timeline. Because time isn't liner (which is true)