AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
H
It was never said that Captain America doesn't age. He just didn't age while he was frozen.
e even gets grey hair after five years in this movie
He definitely aged he just aged great because he probably still ate fine and worked out but come on dude had to be 100 when he came back he not an alien he still was a human no matter what serum he had

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it ain't about hating women its just a jarring wide action shot to force in. its only a 90 second thing so its nothing to kill a movie over though

I didn’t mind it at all, don’t think it took away from anything. But I think it would’ve landed better if they didn’t essentially do the same thing during Infinity War

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
its dumb and out of nowhere enough to be jarring :manny: everything in the that final battle flowed together damn near perfectly whether you liked it or not then you're just sitting there like" wait ..... is that..... everyone? or .... oh :rudy: its one of those forced moves again. okay. is that box checked now? cool. back to the movie"

i don't know why marvel feels obligated to have Girl Power in neon lights the way that they do when they've already done a damn good job on how they handle diversity as well as the portrayal of characters. Its a legit criticism. Nothing to make a 10 minute rant on youtube over though.

:manny:Eh, Disney has a girlpower agenda, theyve made this clear. They want to make up for decades of portraying disney princesses as damsels in distress or whatever.

It is what it is... Yeah its corny when forced but as long as it doesnt detract from the film its whatever. Most MCU films are packed with testosterone, anyway, no issue wit them getting that one scene off.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He even gets grey hair after five years in this movie
He definitely aged he just aged great because he probably still ate fine and worked out but come on dude had to be 100 when he came back he not an alien he still was a human no matter what serum he had

Exactly. The Super Soldier serum puts him at peak "human" physical condition.

So he ages, but probably as slow as it's possible for a human to age. Which would explain how he's still alive in the present when he'd be 100+.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny:Eh, Disney has a girlpower agenda, theyve made this clear. They want to make up for decades of portraying disney princesses as damsels in distress or whatever.

It is what it is... Yeah its corny when forced but as long as it doesnt detract from the film its whatever. Most MCU films are packed with testosterone, anyway, no issue wit them getting that one scene off.
Plus out of all those women only one has an actual movie
And I’m pretty sure that was a nod to a comic scene of all the ladies fight a wave of bad guys

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The Super Soldier serum puts him at peak "human" physical condition.

So he ages, but probably as slow as it's possible for a human to age. Which would explain how he's still alive in the present when he'd be 100+.
Yeah keep in mind he maybe was 45 when he went back in time
Add 80 years to that
He still was talking and moved the shield to give I tk Sam
Dude aged but he still was a person
I’m guessing he dies in one of the next movies tho of old age or maybe s villain finishes him off or he’s like an advisor to Sam before anybody of that happens

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How do we all know this by the way. It’s probably a logical explanation but everyone seems to know this like it’s obvious. I makes sense in the context of the movie but I didn’t think of it at the time.

Because it's the same actor, iron man 3 was 2013, that 6 years ago, in that time frame do you not expect kids to grow .:dahell: