AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear when black panther showed up the entire theatre cheered
Came through like Jesus ready for the fight
And when cap got that hammer :ohhh:nikkas went insane

Hulk doing the snap explains why he ain’t try thanos cause he had basically one arm afterwards but yeah he could have helped in some way when they tried to take the glove one last time

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I see alot of people complaining about Sam getting Cap's shield in the end. Listen, Bucky is not the same as Cap or even Sam. He's been corrupted. Not saying he will do it, but Sam seems like he's worthy of wielding Mjolner, I can't see Bucky doing it. He's used to the QB, life of the party, girls all want him life. That's why when Peggy rebuked him in Cap 1, he was thrown off. He was used to being the Alpha. Cap and Sam are selfless and would give everything for the mission and team without hesitation. Sam has the same innocence that Cap had, just in a modern world.
Sam ain’t innocent

He tells snarky jokes all the time

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I need to see it again. Now :damn:

Can someone pass the mustard ?
:feedme:

Rep and daps

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So why hasn’t Bucky aged?
:yeshrug: Considering how the other winter soldiers were stored in those pods in Civil War, I'm assuming that's what they did to Bucky. I think I remembered them saying Hydra activated him for missions then put him back in cryo after they were accomplished but I'm not 100% on that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just rewatched and yep, great, great movie. I'd put it above IW. Great end for Tony/Steve, Fat Thor was great, they did a good job with Black Widow/Hawkeye, liked Nebula as well, etc.

My only real issue is that they could have used Hulk a little better, and I wouldn't have minded Captain Marvel being a little more involved. The fukk does she have to do that's more important than beating Thanos. :dahell:

Yall dudes whining about the shot with the ladies in it are lame. That alt-right rhetoric got a lot of dudes on some bullshyt. :scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
and i thought captain america doesn't age like a normal person...why his ass so old?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Movie was:ld:

Probably my worst movie experience ever, visiting my sister in lake Havasu, theater was full of:flabbynsick: white people. Grunting, coughing and shyt. bytch behind me brought a fukking baby and a toddler:beli: cried and talked all throughout the movie until she finally left.

Whole time travel premise and travel to other movies was dumb as shyt. shyt felt like a family guy episode. Movie dragged on way too long. Black panther got biggest pop surprisingly, i would've expected the crowd to be on some :mjpls:shyt. Scarlett Johansson was bad as fukk in iron Man 2, she looked straight up:flabbynsick: in this.

Didn't like the dumbing down of the avengers. Captain marvel came through at the end, and did some shyt every nikka who could fly could've done.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
H
It was never said that Captain America doesn't age. He just didn't age while he was frozen.
e even gets grey hair after five years in this movie
He definitely aged he just aged great because he probably still ate fine and worked out but come on dude had to be 100 when he came back he not an alien he still was a human no matter what serum he had