AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall just hate women point blank period. I bet yall are mad that it was two woman that could have ended Thanos by themselves. Scarlett Witch and Captain Marvel.

Also if cap bought a shield back for Sam doesnt that mess up the storyline?
As simply put
Cap creates his own time loop that ends with him aging himself out
So the entire movie run sees him go back in time to possibly when he was frozen and gone and he lives his life as an old man with Peggy. The cap we known still gets unfrozen and does everything he’s done in the movies but he ends up going back in time to live his life with Peggy and get old. He manages to still do everything he’s done and still live his life with Peggy until she gets Alzheimer’s pretty much. Maybe he secretly changes his name or he just stays hiding while married to her all that time so he doesn’t mess with time too much but yeah

That’s still his shield he has and he gives it to Sam maybe it gets fixed after the fight before he goes back or maybe it’s a shield from back then idk but it makes some sense. Plus he changes the past anyway when he stills the pym particles and directly causes hank and tony to beef back in the day and sets forth that trajectory

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Some of yall just hate women point blank period. I bet yall are mad that it was two woman that could have ended Thanos by themselves. Scarlett Witch and Captain Marvel.

Also if cap bought a shield back for Sam doesnt that mess up the storyline?
it ain't about hating women its just a jarring wide action shot to force in. its only a 90 second thing so its nothing to kill a movie over though

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
it ain't about hating women its just a jarring wide action shot to force in. its only a 90 second thing so its nothing to kill a movie over though
It wasn't even 90 seconds. How anyone can come out of watching endgame and bring that up with all that happens in the movie is quite something.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It wasn't even 90 seconds. How anyone can come out of watching endgame and bring that up with all that happens in the movie is quite something.
its dumb and out of nowhere enough to be jarring :manny: everything in the that final battle flowed together damn near perfectly whether you liked it or not then you're just sitting there like" wait ..... is that..... everyone? or .... oh :rudy: its one of those forced moves again. okay. is that box checked now? cool. back to the movie"

i don't know why marvel feels obligated to have Girl Power in neon lights the way that they do when they've already done a damn good job on how they handle diversity as well as the portrayal of characters. Its a legit criticism. Nothing to make a 10 minute rant on youtube over though.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How was Captain america able to control the hammer??? :dahell:

and Thor lookin like fat Shaq :russ: no wonder he got his ass handed to him by Thanos.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
its dumb and out of nowhere enough to be jarring :manny: everything in the that final battle flowed together damn near perfectly whether you liked it or not then you're just sitting there like" wait ..... is that..... everyone? or .... oh :rudy: its one of those forced moves again. okay. is that box checked now? cool. back to the movie"

i don't know why marvel feels obligated to have Girl Power in neon lights the way that they do when they've already done a damn good job on how they handle diversity as well as the portrayal of characters. Its a legit criticism. Nothing to make a 10 minute rant on youtube over though.
If you say so mate. Its not even worth all that you posted but its all good.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crowd reaction. :wow:

Thanos hit that

giphy.gif

Mannnnnnnn, I saw this in Southwest Miami-Dade county, the REAL Miami, and even the Brown bruhs hit the :wow:/:damn: when BP showed up. My Black ass damn near hopped out the seat entirely:
.:gladbron::ooh::ufdup:

I can only imagine how the young brxhs must feel seeing Wakandans on screen.
:mjcry::feedme::blessed:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I didn't write the damned movie...:what: Plus we act like ant man can't survive explosions... and war machine WASN'T in his suit when him, banner and rocket fell into the crevasse... :stopitslime:

War machine was in his suit when banner used the stones