AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- outside of black panther. I hope phase 4 of the movies are all basically crossover movies
- i didnt see the capt marvel movie, and from what i saw in this movie, she dont need a sequel:heh:
- i think dr strange would work having someone like antman or someone like that whos:dwillhuh: the whole movie and dr strange is :snoop: thruout :lolbron:
- i dont know what they’re gonna do with the hulk now. Bruce banner/hulk are kinda comic relief now

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Spider-man needs to cameo in Strange 2. he's the only NY guy left, no? or Banner since that scene with the Ancient One was dope. I woulda said Strange training Wanda, but she's got that Disney show I still can't give a hint of a shyt about.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This looks fake as hell lol

Idk fam, it might be legit...

WGGNZkZ.jpg

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
nah, i think he's gonna be a defacto "leader" but always have his own country to rule. BP is the biggest non-Avenger movie, there's no way they're just gonna sideline him. Also, there was really no way to give him much screentime in Endgame.

and don't kill me here... but the Russos handle Black Panther better than Coogler did. Black Panther the character in battle. His action scenes in Civil War and Endgame were basically better than everything he did in the suit in his own movie save a few shots from Korea.

THANK YOU!
me and my sis been saying this shyt... In Civil War, T'Challa had fades for everybody and looked like a legit THREAT. He had everyone shook by the end of the film not even Cap or Bucky wanted it with him. The Russos really encompassed his cutthroat "idgaf who you are, youre finished" approach to combat that he had in the comics. Breh was born and raised in warrior culture, fighting should look like another day in the office with him.

Coogler tried too hard to make BP emotional and passionate on the battlefield... That works in epic boxing movies like Rocky/Creed, not BP. Hes supposed to be a likeable charming charismatic diplomat off the field, soulless a$$hole on it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I dont like how they made a joke of hulk and thor. Thor put in some work but he had two hammers and couldnt land a shot on thanos cuz hes has a beer gut? Hulk is literally non threatening as fukk. Dont do a thing in the whole movie.

Shoulda been the 4 main avengers taking on thanos at end. They shyt on hulk HEAVY in these movies.

Couple CRINGEY moments. The woman super hero shyt was embarassing. As was cap havibg to sit there and pep talk a homo to go on a date. Unnecessary as fukk

Coulda done without the whole thanos/gamora scene pt 2 with hawkeye and nat.

Also thank god hawkeye paid his wifes cell phone bill for 5 years. Hulk obviously also brought back her sprint plan.

Good jokes tho. I laughed several times.

Called caps ending since beginning. Was a no brainer idk how so many people got mad at that.

Tony was sad.

Oh. And thor cutting off thanos arm and head in first 20 min was super unexpected.
The end credits still had the banging on iron noise but I interpeted it as a homage to Tony Stark's legacy.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t agree because Coogler had to make Killmonger sympathetic to the audience and establish a new universe unfortunately BP had to take a backseat in his own movie
im in the minority but i don't like coogler as a director