AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
the crowd reaction. :wow:

Thanos hit that

giphy.gif

I was literally shouting "MY nikka! :damn:" when that happened.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're gonna have to do a better job making Strange, Carol and T'Challa more charismatic and likable. which sounds like nitpicky bullshyt, but each of them need boosts if I'm gonna look at them as heir apparents to Cap, Tony and Thor, who had a long ass time to get to where they are. I think Thor sticks though. I also think they did a great job with Strange in Infinity War.

To be honest I feel like despite BP being such a huge hit, Marvel will still push Spider-Man, Strange and Cap Marvel as their leading heroes. They are trying to put BP on that Starlord tier. Even in this movie they gave BP 1 minute of screen time just to say they did so.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Problem is that Steve should not have aged to the extent he did because of the serum

False. Don't know why folks keep bringing that up as it's already been stated that the serum doesn't slow down aging to the extent ya'll keep erroneously thinking. It didn't in the books and it didn't in the MCU.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Dudes so mad at Carol and she's in the movie for maybe 10 minutes total AND isn't the Mary Sue y'all spent a year getting trolled into thinking she was :mjlol:

I guess y'all have to still be mad at something otherwise the last year of whining like little bytches would have looked REALLY ridiculous, huh?:mjgrin:

The same people that complain about jokes now mad someone is serious:ohhh:

Coli Incel Task Force:salute:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
To be honest I feel like despite BP being such a huge hit, Marvel will still push Spider-Man, Strange and Cap Marvel as their leading heroes. They are trying to put BP on that Starlord tier. Even in this movie they gave BP 1 minute of screen time just to say they did so.
nah, i think he's gonna be a defacto "leader" but always have his own country to rule. BP is the biggest non-Avenger movie, there's no way they're just gonna sideline him. Also, there was really no way to give him much screentime in Endgame.

and don't kill me here... but the Russos handle Black Panther better than Coogler did. Black Panther the character in battle. His action scenes in Civil War and Endgame were basically better than everything he did in the suit in his own movie save a few shots from Korea.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I also feel like they lost the opportunity of doing a Thanos movie where he's running the fade with other villains who stand in his way for whatever else he would try to accomplish, maybe in other universes. I bet that would sell just as much as any Avengers movie. I might be reaching but IMO Thanos outgrew the Avengers as a character, I don't know why they just killed him like that.

I ain't no Marvel nerd, if they're just following the comics' script or something, my bad.
From what I read about the Eternals, Thanos could show up there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
False. Don't know why folks keep bringing that up as it's already been stated that the serum doesn't slow down aging to the extent ya'll keep erroneously thinking. It didn't in the books and it didn't in the MCU.

What are you talking about? Dude look young when he left, then was old when he made it back to the same time period. It means he decided to not take the serum. If he took the serum he would have looked exactly the same as he left

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Problem is that Steve should not have aged to the extent he did because of the serum

He was 27 when he went under the ice, At that point on the bench he’d lived 12 years since melting out the ice and at least 53 more years if he went back to 1970. If he went all the way back to 1945, then that’s 90 years since he took the serum.

Even if it slowed down aging by the time the final battle took place he was 105 before he left to take the stones back.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What are you talking about? Dude look young when he left, then was old when he made it back to the same time period. It means he decided to not take the serum. If he took the serum he would have looked exactly the same as he left
Nah, the ice is what halted his aging, not the serum.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for a split second i thought Stan Lee was going to play aged Cap. as they approached him, i had this quick rush of fear that that was how they were gonna close the character and Stan's book, and MAN that would have been fukkin horrendous. it was a huge relief when i saw Evans. really good makeup job too btw