AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i may be in the minority but i just wasnt feeling this one compared to infinity war. i waited almost a year to watch IW and it was way better.

there was alot of forced shyt in this movie and pauses in dialogue/stale scenes that ate up time. One thing it does do is make me want to watch Antman and the Wasp because the first one was excellent

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m mad James Gunn made the Guardians into jokes man

They didn’t have any type of showing

They should have been the space Avengers

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Be damn near 40 if they do:stopitslime:
And probably pushing 50 by the time they finish the trilogy:francis::francis::francis::francis:

:damn: I'm not trying to wait another decade from them to wrap up another arc
This post got me mad depressed.
:francis:

I still got like 2 abs tho.
:lolbron:

Yo i got a little bit of gray in my beard.
:mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It’ll be a while but I think the next crossover writes itself. The villain will think Earth is vulnerable without Thor, Cap, and Tony so they’ll attack. Eventually all the characters introduced in phase 3 along with maybe Antman and Bruce will fight back and there’s the movie.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Magnet. Surprisingly good quality for a cam but there are random commercials. I've had this since Wednesday but didnt post until the thread was up and poppin lol

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:37db8300c1ca5edd4bac8b848482c38558e417c0&dn=Avengers+Endgame+2019+NEW+720p+HDCAM-1XBET&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Your argument is faulty because you make a wrong assumption. You are arguing that Steve staying in the past altered the past, when he in fact always has been part of the past.

Steve's life plays out like this:

He becomes the super soldier, is frozen in ice for 70 years. He wakes up in 2012 and fights with the Avengers. After beating Thanos in 2023, he travels back in time to put the stones back. After completing this task, he travels back to after he first got put on ice, "retires" as a superhero and starts living with Peggy. He grows old and in 2023 goes to the place his young version travels back, to hand the shield to Sam and make sure the future will still have a Captain America.

This has always been the chain of events, and the moment Steve decides to stay in the past is merely the "entry point" of the loop from our perspective. But during the events of Iron Man all the way up to that entry point, old Steve has been there.

The only thing they could've done to make this more clear is show extensive scenes of old Steve witnessing the events of the MCU but knowing not to step in, showing scenes of him living out a normal life under a different identity and Peggy keeping their life as much a secret as possible as well as old Steve saying goodbye to Peggy before she dies and watching her funeral in secret to tie up some loose plot ends. But all this is really stuff you should figure out yourself based on the theoretical rules of time travel.

Problem is that Steve should not have aged to the extent he did because of the serum

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Magnet. Surprisingly good quality for a cam but there are random commercials. I've had this since Wednesday but didnt post until the thread was up and poppin lol

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:37db8300c1ca5edd4bac8b848482c38558e417c0&dn=Avengers+Endgame+2019+NEW+720p+HDCAM-1XBET&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80
that aint the one i got.
:nononiggsmj:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ending felt rushed. Kinda like they just used an alternate ending at the last minute or something

Returning the stones made no sense and it’s impossible for cap to return atleast half of them

Caps time loop made no sense as well. Cap goes back to 1970 to live out his life. At some point cap 2 is thawed out to keep the events consistent. Cap 2 will travel back in time at some point to get the stones. He will run into 2012 cap while there is also old cap in that timeline. So in the first loop there are 3 caps? :russ:

Maybe I’m overthinking it but fukk it’s Avengers...we are supposed to over analyze this shyt

Daps
  • I LOVED THE GIRL POWER SHOT...except Carol. All she does to frown and we don't even know who the fukk she is...we understand everyone else's painb but, they just forced her down our throats, like they do in the comics (Civil War II was fukking awful)
This man. Although I find Carol Danvers so :hhh:in the comics that Brie Larson's damn Ice Queen portrayal has humanized her for me:ehh: