AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Problem is that Steve should not have aged to the extent he did because of the serum
If the serum worked as in the comics, sure, but in the MCU it is never established that it halts/slows Cap's aging. In the MCU his aging was halted for 70 years because of his body being frozen, and the serum just allowed him to survive that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If the serum worked as in the comics, sure, but in the MCU it is never established that it halts/slows Cap's aging. In the MCU his aging was halted for 70 years because of his body being frozen, and the serum just allowed him to survive that.

True. They have an out with that

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
the crowd reaction. :wow:

Thanos hit that

giphy.gif

Yea, ^^that is the type of theater crowd I need to be in next time around @fact

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It’ll be a while but I think the next crossover writes itself. The villain will think Earth is vulnerable without Thor, Cap, and Tony so they’ll attack. Eventually all the characters introduced in phase 3 along with maybe Antman and Bruce will fight back and there’s the movie.
they're gonna have to do a better job making Strange, Carol and T'Challa more charismatic and likable. which sounds like nitpicky bullshyt, but each of them need boosts if I'm gonna look at them as heir apparents to Cap, Tony and Thor, who had a long ass time to get to where they are. I think Thor sticks though. I also think they did a great job with Strange in Infinity War.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I want a steve Rogers Time Cop movie

As far as avengers film

Make captian marvel an Aforce movie

She fights galactus and his heralds

Loses

Forms a force

Earth based heroes have to fight dr doom who declares war Ion wakanda

The fantastic four come through a portal in second act

The third avengers move is x-men vs avengers

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Ike that this feels like a real movie and it has a nice steady pace till thanos come back

All the other avenger movies feel like it just vomiting set piece after set peice and it loses steam by the end

The chill pace at the front made the second and third acts pay off

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna be pissed if Guardians 3 is heavily about searching for Gamora. just let her go. are people really gonna cheer when they A. revive her, or B. find the old one and then watch Quill woo her? let some characters just go. she's been in 4 movies, that's plenty. Not even the 4th best Guardians character too.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna be pissed if Guardians 3 is heavily about searching for Gamora. just let her go. are people really gonna cheer when they A. revive her, or B. find the old one and then watch Quill woo her? let some characters just go. she's been in 4 movies, that's plenty. Not even the 4th best Guardians character too.

I would love for GOTG3 for the last scene to have them visit Zenn-La and meet a pre Surfer Norrin.

Then after they leave the after credits show Galactus show up. Like everyone stares at up.