AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
First off thanos is a G, and went out like one. He even saw his own beheading and didnt flinch. Still called it destiny:wow:

Great movie, not sure it's better than IW but it's the 2nd best easily. So many moments even if the first hour isnt so hot.

fukk the girl power scene, and fukk Captain Marvel. Why is she so bytchy:picard:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Tony could've forced Thanos and his forces to surrender once he secured the Gauntlet instead of using it himself because what's Thanos going to do at that point?

Thanos wasn't surrendering and his army was still up. Tony threatening him with the gauntlet wasn't gonna work because he knows he can barely wield the power. He woulda just got it back. Or worse, ebony maw gets it via telekinesis.

Tony wasn't about to negotiate with someone who outright said he was gonna enjoy destroying humanity.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So silly question, but how did Cap finally know he was worthy?
doubt he "knew" it was more so desperate times call for desperate measures. Saw the hammer and prolly said fukk it :manny:
Tony could've forced Thanos and his forces to surrender once he secured the Gauntlet instead of using it himself because what's Thanos going to do at that point?
breh did u not see what the gauntlet was doing to the hulk before he even snapped? Tony would've died before he could have all that chit chat you talking bout :mjlol:....also lol at negotiating with a "mad titan" who looked with glee at himself being beheaded :russ:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Steve inserting himself into the past and living out his life there would also create a divergent timeline, meaning he would not be able to appear in the present without intentionally traveling there using his time device, and there’s no indication in the movie that he did that instead of just living into the present day. So that whole thing doesn’t work with the set rules of “Avengers: Endgame” either.

Your argument is faulty because you make a wrong assumption. You are arguing that Steve staying in the past altered the past, when he in fact always has been part of the past.

Steve's life plays out like this:

He becomes the super soldier, is frozen in ice for 70 years. He wakes up in 2012 and fights with the Avengers. After beating Thanos in 2023, he travels back in time to put the stones back. After completing this task, he travels back to after he first got put on ice, "retires" as a superhero and starts living with Peggy. He grows old and in 2023 goes to the place his young version travels back, to hand the shield to Sam and make sure the future will still have a Captain America.

This has always been the chain of events, and the moment Steve decides to stay in the past is merely the "entry point" of the loop from our perspective. But during the events of Iron Man all the way up to that entry point, old Steve has been there.

The only thing they could've done to make this more clear is show extensive scenes of old Steve witnessing the events of the MCU but knowing not to step in, showing scenes of him living out a normal life under a different identity and Peggy keeping their life as much a secret as possible as well as old Steve saying goodbye to Peggy before she dies and watching her funeral in secret to tie up some loose plot ends. But all this is really stuff you should figure out yourself based on the theoretical rules of time travel.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So silly question, but how did Cap finally know he was worthy?

Remember in Age of Ultron when everybody tried to lift it and nobody could? My theory is that when Cap tried, he realized he could, but didn't lift it all the way. That way he doesnt show up Thor and cause some unnecessary bullshyt.

Remember, this was when Thor was all about the hammer and didn't know that all his power came from him, not the hammer.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To be fair Scarlet Witch in the comics is an absolute beast....they nerfed the fukk out of her in the movies until that scene.

Fred.
I don't know about that.

She took out the whole avengers team basically by herself, while her brother and ultron were taking L's in Age of Ultron.
In Civil War she wasn't trying to hurt anybody but was basically the MVP taking people out left and right, Ironman, Widow, Panther
In Infinity War she came through and destroyed like 4 of those bigass ships plus a ton of soldiers too.

She's had her moments. The problem is she isn't the star of the show ever so she usually plays the background.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
The movie was good, I enjoyed Infinity War more to be honest!!!

The time travel aspect was interesting. And even though it felt kind of forced but going throughout the entire MCU was a cool Nostalgia trip... especially when Captain America was fighting himself that was cool af although they should have chilled with that cringy ass America's ass joke shyt was cool the first time after that. :dame:

Also I like the scene when Tony Stark met his father that was cool.

Hawkeye was actually pretty cool and badass in this one. I didn't give a fukk about him in the other movies! but here, Jeremy Renner did a great job with his character. Hawkeye always seemed like a afterthought in these films! but here Jeremy Renner give one of the best performances in this film.

My complaints is the whole time traveling aspect, which would obviously have problems. like for example why is Thanos in the past weaker than the Thanos in Infinity War? That made no sense to me. but other than that, no real complaints on my part. except the fact that I think some of this movie could have been cut down! a lot of the beginning was them just talkin, which I felt some of that could have been cut down to make a shorter film! I feel infinity War should have been the 3 hour movie! this should only been 2 hours and 50 minutes to wrap everything up! a lot of scenes were pretty unnecessary. Time went by pretty fast and I didn't even noticed that I was in the theater for that long. in I never took a piss break not once.:jawalrus:

:rip: Tony Stark. I remember watching this nikka escape that cave and make his suit with a box of scraps, to working with Nick Fury to assemble the Avengers, to saving the world from Whiplash, The Mandarin, in Ultron. I'm glad that he was the one that essentially defeated Thanos in not that Captain Marvel who was actually better and feel more powerful in this one that she did in her own solo film.
But anyways to Robert Downey jr.:salute:thank you for all you've given us.

Another thing I like how they wrapped up Captain America story he went back in time got back with his a bytch and had his happy ending. and now that he's old that leaves the door open for Chris Evans to at least make Cameo appearances in the future of the MCU. it was so surreal to hear him say Avengers Assemble one last time for the final battle which is one of the best battles in the MCU history especially when they bought back my boy Black Panther and the rest of the characters came back to give Thanos and the black order that work.:salute:

What an Epic ending to one of, if not the greatest achievement in cinema history Marvel is King. 9.5/10.:salute: