AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I didn't say Jeremy Renner plays Hawkeye better than Chris Evans plays Captain America, I said he's a better ACTOR all-around. Hurt Locker, The Town, American Hustle, Kill the Messenger, his little role in Louie. Then he'll go do blockbusters like Mission Impossible, Bourne, Avengers.

You're talking to someone who's favorite superhero movie character by far is Chris Evans' Cap, but Renner is someone who has a shyt-ton of range. I have not really seen Evans in anything outside of Cap and F4
It’s cool, I thought you meant just based on the acting in this movie. Renner is the most accomplished actor amongst them barring RDJ.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs.....

09jz3n9.gif

I don't think what I watched will ever sink in...
Went to bed with it on my mind and woke up with it on my mind.

Shout out to that Rat...............you the real MVP of this movie.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Damn they shytted on Nat for the entire MCU :picard:

Then broad kills herself before the final battle and doesn't get a funeral :dead:

Why would I want to watch her solo movie now :mjlol:

The movie was cool though, around a 8/10 with most of that score coming from the 3rd act. The time travel shyt doesn't make any sense though, along with kids just going back to school high fiving their friends like they came back from a vacation :dead: fukk that, send my ass to college for free or give me my diploma. Peter is gonna be a 24 year old senior :dwillhuh::bryan:

The best fight scene for me was the 3 v 1 against Thanos even tho he washed him. Speaking of washed, Cap Marvel got her ass rocked :russ: gonna need a negged gif of that later

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They completely nailed everything besides the one thing that should of been the easiest. The ending

How do they mess cap up like this so much?? It’s so out of character
It's literally a completion of his entire arc since waking up in the future, breh. :why:

He always felt like a man out of time who had to find a purpose in the present, and lost the opportunity to spend his life with the woman he loves. Beating Thanos was the "endgame" quite literally for him. It was the biggest threat the universe had ever encountered, and he helped put an end to it. The man looked at that, looked at the legacy he would leave behind (earth's superheroes and in particular Sam) and looked at the opportunity to go back to the past, and he chose his retirement. He fulfilled his purpose in the present, spent the life he couldn't lead as one of the world's greatest protectors in the past, and without missing as much as a minute, named his successor to protect the future.

Nothing but salutations for how they handled the farewell of Steve Rogers, because that's the one thing they nailed above everything else.:salute:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:snoop: Jesus Christ, for the last time it's a fukking time loop... its the most simplest of time travel device arcs!!!

:vinceshocked: now do you get it?

Steve inserting himself into the past and living out his life there would also create a divergent timeline, meaning he would not be able to appear in the present without intentionally traveling there using his time device, and there’s no indication in the movie that he did that instead of just living into the present day. So that whole thing doesn’t work with the set rules of “Avengers: Endgame” either.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kills me is this movie was 3 fukking hours but I keep reading

“They needed to show this”

“Or explain this”

“Or why this did not happen”

I’m over here like .... that would make the movie like 5 hours long :pachaha:

It was a fun movie great plot with some holes

The hail hydra was perfect :obama:

I had no idea where it was going and I’m the type to know what’s going to happen

Sure hulk could have fought thanos but even in the comics things don’t happen that you want

Great ending to the last 11 years :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Steve inserting himself into the past and living out his life there would also create a divergent timeline, meaning he would not be able to appear in the present without intentionally traveling there using his time device, and there’s no indication in the movie that he did that instead of just living into the present day. So that whole thing doesn’t work with the set rules of “Avengers: Endgame” either.

Technically there will be 2 steve's that are the same person, one young one old... both will live out in the same experience... both old and young steve will live in the current MCU timeline except old steve will experience a lot having knowledge of all events that happens, including avengers 1, 2, & 3 when young steve has to return the stones at the end he doesn't reappear because he's already lived there the entire time thus CLOSING the LOOP... everything plays out the way it's supposed to play out... your just seeing it from the audience's perspective... not steve's...:manny:

ALSO:

when Bruce is attempting to get the Time Stone from the Ancient One, she talks to him and elaborates on his idea further: "The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones and that flow splits." This suggests that, while the post-Decimation future the Avengers have come from will be there when they return, their actions in the past can impact the timeline to the point that new timelines are created (which, due to the lack of Stones, are much more fraught). While it's possible any change could do this, it's only explicitly stated that it occurs when an Infinity Stone is removed from the timeline, which Bruce proposes can be fixed if they "return each one to its own timeline at the moment it was taken so chronologically, in that reality, it never left."

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Technically there will be 2 steve's that are the same person, one young one old... both will live out in the same experience... both old and young steve will live in the current MCU timeline except old steve will experience a lot having knowledge of all events that happens, including avengers 1, 2, & 3 when young steve has to return the stones at the end he doesn't reappear because he's already lived there the entire time thus CLOSING the LOOP... everything plays out the way it's supposed to play out... your just seeing it from the audience's perspective... not steve's...:manny:

ALSO:

when Bruce is attempting to get the Time Stone from the Ancient One, she talks to him and elaborates on his idea further: "The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones and that flow splits." This suggests that, while the post-Decimation future the Avengers have come from will be there when they return, their actions in the past can impact the timeline to the point that new timelines are created (which, due to the lack of Stones, are much more fraught). While it's possible any change could do this, it's only explicitly stated that it occurs when an Infinity Stone is removed from the timeline, which Bruce proposes can be fixed if they "return each one to its own timeline at the moment it was taken so chronologically, in that reality, it never left."

The main problem is that the stones have to be returned to it's original state. How do you return the Soul Stone? Or the one inside of the Tesseract because it has to be destroyed to retrieve the stone and he has to turn the red one into liquid and inject it in Jane. Plus Loki stole the one Stark/Scott fukked up on in the OG universe.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The main problem is that the stones have to be returned to it's original state. How do you return the Soul Stone? Or the one inside of the Tesseract because it has to be destroyed to retrieve the stone and he has to turn the red one into liquid and inject it in Jane. Plus Loki stole the one Stark/Scott fukked up on in the OG universe.

The only way to find out how everything turned to normal was seeing WHAT steve did when he left to return them... but he fixed things because he was there... If something went wrong it would have but it didn't....:ld:

the Loki wrinkle timeline with the tesseract will be shown in his new tv series...:mjlol::mjlit: