AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

momma

All Star
Daps
I couldn’t disagree more. Cap is fukking great for what his character is. Evans made me like a character that I don’t necessarily fukk with in the comics like that. I think his performance in this movie was stellar

I didn't say Jeremy Renner plays Hawkeye better than Chris Evans plays Captain America, I said he's a better ACTOR all-around. Hurt Locker, The Town, American Hustle, Kill the Messenger, his little role in Louie. Then he'll go do blockbusters like Mission Impossible, Bourne, Avengers.

You're talking to someone who's favorite superhero movie character by far is Chris Evans' Cap, but Renner is someone who has a shyt-ton of range. I have not really seen Evans in anything outside of Cap and F4

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
you do realize his suit was being charged up the whole time cuz he was taking those energy blast running through the army right? This shyt was literally explained in the BP film where he did the same shyt. Mufukka took a robot rhyno head on but he was "overpowered" in this :heh:
:francis:he was overpowered in that too. His only challenge was someone wearing the same suit as him. Civil War bp was fine the way it was.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dahell: he Always wanted to be with peggy and took his shot... ALSO in the comics cap did get old and hand the mantle off to Sam... comic story lines up...:beli: how is it out of character? the earth is saved, what else is there for him in the future???:manny:

It’s out of character for cap to just bail out on his mantle. Going to the past to live with Peggy means he just sat by the sideline while everything went on.

He knows hydra will take over shield. He knows Bucky is being used for 70 years. He knows the earth is getting attacked.

Yes he always wanted a life with Peggy but that Don’t sounds like the cap I know.

Giving the shield to falcon I’m 100% ok with

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It’s out of character for cap to just bail out in his mantle. Going to the pass to live with Peggy means he just sat by the sideline while everything went on.

There would be two Caps. The one with Peggy and the one in the ice. So Past Cap wouldn't have to do anything because the ice Cap will be free and do all the heroing anyway.

It almost like the Superman arc in the comics that had two Supermen. Nu52 Superman and Classic Superman. Classic Supes did the occasional saving but for the most part raised his family. Nu52 Supes did all the heroing.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Tony could've forced Thanos and his forces to surrender once he secured the Gauntlet instead of using it himself because what's Thanos going to do at that point?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:francis:he was overpowered in that too. His only challenge was someone wearing the same suit as him. Civil War bp was fine the way it was.
yea u not making any sense breh. Dude was true to his comic self and he aint even have the king of the dead upgrade yet. U gonna be big mad if that ever happens :mjlol:....he'll get knocked down a few if namor show up soon tho :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s out of character for cap to just bail out on his mantle. Going to the past to live with Peggy means he just sat by the sideline while everything went on.

He knows hydra will take over shield. He knows Bucky is being used for 70 years. He knows the earth is getting attacked.

Yes he always wanted a life with Peggy but that Don’t sounds like the cap I know.

Giving the shield to falcon I’m 100% ok with

yeah but old cap is cool with it because HE'S FOLLOWING THE PLAN BY NOT INTERFERING WITH IT... plus his young self got thawed out the loop has to play out the way it's supposed to... it's a time loop... :ld: I always had a feeling cap would find a way to get back to peggy no matter what... I liked the fact that he stayed in the past and got them buns...:mjlit:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it more than Infinity War. I think both IW and Endgame had a sort of rushed feeling at times but it is a bit difficult to put all of the stories together into one, but I believe the story arcs of Captain America, Thor, and ultimately the Avengers saga has been put to a close.

I liked the "Back To The Future" vibes the movie gave me. They did the time travel thing waaaayyyy better than Days Of Future Past.

I liked the interactions with The Ancient One / Hulk and Cap / Loki / Hydra.

They REALLY missed the mark with not setting up Thor as All Father by making Valkyrie Queen of Asgard, though I do like the idea of Thor in Guardians of The Galaxy.

They addressed the idea of Hulk/Banner but they could have made it better. I felt Hulk in the MCU was not given a proper story arc or character development like say Cap/Tony/Thor.

I nearly lost my shyt when I saw that Cap was worthy of wielding Mjolnir. We ALL knew it all along Thor!

The final battle felt like something out of a comic book, flipping through each comic pane seeing all your favorite characters fight. Seeing Hawkeye giving Black Panther the gauntlet, then Spider Man. Captain Marvel fighting Thanos. It was great.

I sort of LOL'd at the forced all female superhero scene because I knew people were going to get mad about it.

There's a lot of open ended stories that we could see in the next few years.

I'd give it a 7.5/10 but I will have to rewatch it. I still rate other films like Winter Soldier and Civil War above Endgame in terms of overall story and rewatchability.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was dope af. Too many good moments to remember them all. When the one chick wasn’t letting go of the stone and the hulk was like ‘why you care when dr strange didn’t?’ :dwillhuh:

She went from :birdman::merchant::skip:

Gave it right up with no fight once she connected the dots.

:russ: Yea the ancient one bodied that nikkas soul and told him run that back again. That was one of my favorite scenes because iwe all wondered what the fukk was the sorcerer supreme doing while new york was getting aliens up the ass in Part 1. Dude was in surgery during the invasion like them bills will still be here even if NY aint tomorrow

:mjlol:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
damn this movie didn’t hit that hard for me. maybe cause i wasn’t invested from the beginning.

i knew cap and iron man were done. chris evans announced that his contract was up like last year. the reveal for cap being done was cute though. but they almost piled on too much about ironman that i figured out early he was gonna die. i liked his interactions with spidey and his dad

all the guys in the theatre groaned when the women did their fight scene , which was annoying.

i felt so bad for nebula. she came out alright but damn she really got the short end of the stick