AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

e001

Superstar
Daps
I also feel like they lost the opportunity of doing a Thanos movie where he's running the fade with other villains who stand in his way for whatever else he would try to accomplish, maybe in other universes. I bet that would sell just as much as any Avengers movie. I might be reaching but IMO Thanos outgrew the Avengers as a character, I don't know why they just killed him like that.

I ain't no Marvel nerd, if they're just following the comics' script or something, my bad.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They completely nailed everything besides the one thing that should of been the easiest. The ending

How do they mess cap up like this so much?? It’s so out of character

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I also feel like they lost the opportunity of doing a Thanos movie where he's running the fade with other villains who stand in his way for whatever else he would try to accomplish, maybe in other universes. I bet that would sell just as much as any Avengers movie. I might be reaching but IMO Thanos outgrew the Avengers as a character, I don't know why they just killed him like that.

I ain't no Marvel nerd, if they're just following the comics' script or something, my bad.
I feel like what Thor did to him in the cabin is being completely overlooked.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They completely nailed everything besides the one thing that should of been the easiest. The ending

I think it was great, and most realistic of all the endings they could have done. You gonna sit here and act like p*ssy don’t have you ready to come out your damn self, lol, p*ssy hair pulls the battleship,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:dahell: he Always wanted to be with peggy and took his shot... ALSO in the comics cap did get old and hand the mantle off to Sam... comic story lines up...:beli: how is it out of character? the earth is saved, what else is there for him in the future???:manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because the super solider serum

The movie takes place around 2023 with WWII being over 70 years ago no way Captain would age that much if he got the serum at around age 18-24

He should be like a Arnold or Sly today at worse

we do not know wtf happens or happened to cap.

art barr

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching Age Of Ultron right now on USA....MAN .....the CGI for Ultron looks like some 1980’s stuff compared to Endgame

Also, it’s sad looking at Hawkeye kids calling Black Widow “Auntie Nat”

:to:
I was listening to a podcast and they said Joss Whedon had to fight to keep Clint's family in the movie. Crazy how his persistence led to such a shocking opening for End Game

Truth be told ALL THE HUMANS SHOULD HAVE DIED WHEN THANOS SHIP MADE IT THROUGJ AND ATTACKED AVENGERS HEADQUARTERS

oh well..nothing is perfect
:patrice:
Have you ever read a comic book or seen a comic book movie?

the crowd reaction. :wow:

Thanos hit that

giphy.gif

Theater was live as fukk