AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Which ones? :jbhmm: I mean, it certainly isn't a perfect movie. But given the scope of it all, I didn't find anything that was glaringly bad. It was VERY comic-y, but that's what it's supposed to be imo.

I mean the logic about some of the time travelling is weird. You can tell it was just designed as a commemoration of the past 10 years of the MCU more than anything

Also Rogers staying behind in the 70s wouldnt have a butterfly effect on the past 45 years?

Also the whole half of the population being 5 years younger is weird

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How would he get them anyway? Only reason he got visions stone is becaise of the time stone, onky reason he got the time stone is cause strange gave it up

stark was going die on titan and possibly strange. upon Strange's death the stone probably would've popped up.. but then tony and strange are dead .. with no way to win... then after he has the time stone he's off to mind stone

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean the logic about some of the time travelling is weird. You can tell it was just designed as a commemoration of the past 10 years of the MCU more than anything

Also Rogers staying behind in the 70s wouldnt have a butterfly effect on the past 45 years?

Also the whole half of the population being 5 years younger is weird

-I guess, but given the scope of what Thanos did, time travel was basically the only option. If he doesn't destroy the stones, they you have to take the Gauntlet off him, and THAT was too tall of an order to have a satisfying plot around that task imo. And honestly the movie is sipposed to be a celebration fo the last 10 year, that's why I liked what they came up with. Kind of a new take on time travel, while at the same time making fun of other movies using that troupe, and a :salute: to this epic run of the MCU.

-Rogers staying behind made no sense given what they explained earlier in the movie. It seemed it was just a "Cap lived a happy life, deal with it" :dead: And that's part of the comic-y feel the movie had to me. It didn't really bother me though. Him taking a straight punch from Thanos with a bunch of Stones in his power in IW was more :francis: to me.

-They have a bunch of new movies and streaming shows to deal with the 5 years younger population and play with it. It could go terribly wrong. It could also be too much of a pain and just retcon or simply go :camby: with it ...or it could lead to some interesting stories. We'll see. I kinda liked that the Avengers won but it wasn't a fairy tale ending. They lost 2 original members (and a powerful one in Vision), their leader retired, and the world isn't a happy go lucky place.

Daps
If they ever do Hickman's Secret Wars, it's gotta be like 10 years from now when you've established the X-Men, FF and specially Doom.

Besides 10 years from now the technology will be there for them to use every character from this first 3 phases and look flawless :whoo:
Oh defo build to it and i agree its a way to bring back characters that they retired.. hell the Russo done say they would comeback for secret wars..

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Whoa wtf how was she underused I coulda swore they were gonna have her doing everything in this one. I don’t really care about spoilers so if somebody could shed some light on it.

That’s the thing. For all the months of hype about her ‘doing everything’, she really didn’t do shyt. She was barely around. She had her quick lil two moments, and that’s it.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stark was going die on titan and possibly strange. upon Strange's death the stone probably would've popped up.. but then tony and strange are dead .. with no way to win... then after he has the time stone he's off to mind stone
Strange in no way was gonna die with a time stone against thanos

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

We don't know. All we know is that Dr. Strange, by using the fukking Time Stone, saw millions of scenarios and in everyone EXCEPT the one where he gave the green rock at that moment, Thanos gets everything and wins.

How would he do that? We are not told, which makes sense considering it would be fukking pointless to have a 10 minute exposition of Dr. Strange explaining every fukking scenario he just saw.

The story needs you to trust what Dr. Strange says (and sees) and take his word for it. If you don't, then you are basically fighting with the movie just to fight it.
Bad writting, also why would strange not teleport out star lord when he messed up the plan in infinity war seeing as he saw what was gonna happen

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Chinese Cam footage was worth it :mjgrin:

I liked how Black Widow and Hawkeye fought over who died :russ: Interesting take on the trope.

Wish Hulk got to take a few shots on Thanos :francis:

Captain Marvel became Captain Clutch :mjlol: Over used when they needed a quick explosion.

But my god...Captain America giving Sam Wilson the shield.

Woooooooooooo :blessed:

I felt the internet catch FIRE.

Which means I will have to get Disney + :mjcry: