AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Where’s Mjolnir?

Also, Loki is back in the fold right?

He should be because Thanos jumped forward in time before he killed him.

I think this timeline is completely fukked and alot of things are starting to not make sense, plotholes a plenty.

My score has gone down from a 9.5/10 after seeing it to 8/10 now, the plotholes and just the way they explained the time travel shyt is starting to bug me.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt even have any interest in watching this because all the hype got me tired of seeing and hearing about it but the spoilers sound dope and make me wanna watch it.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I dont like how they made a joke of hulk and thor. Thor put in some work but he had two hammers and couldnt land a shot on thanos cuz hes has a beer gut? Hulk is literally non threatening as fukk. Dont do a thing in the whole movie.

Shoulda been the 4 main avengers taking on thanos at end. They shyt on hulk HEAVY in these movies.

Couple CRINGEY moments. The woman super hero shyt was embarassing. As was cap havibg to sit there and pep talk a homo to go on a date. Unnecessary as fukk

Coulda done without the whole thanos/gamora scene pt 2 with hawkeye and nat.

Also thank god hawkeye paid his wifes cell phone bill for 5 years. Hulk obviously also brought back her sprint plan.

Good jokes tho. I laughed several times.

Called caps ending since beginning. Was a no brainer idk how so many people got mad at that.

Tony was sad.

Oh. And thor cutting off thanos arm and head in first 20 min was super unexpected.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
you buggin, mans chopped Thanos head clean off. Got two god killing weapons, got Loki back alive, gets to leave the administrative Asgaard shyt behind and be a space cowboy

Err? Loki back?? Must have missed that

Will IM come back alive through some time travel shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I dont like how they made a joke of hulk and thor. Tgor put in some work but he had two hammers and couldnt land a shot on thanos cuz hes has a beer gut? Hulk is literally non threatening as fukk. Dont do a thing in the whole movie.

Shoulda been the 4 main avengers taking on thanos at end.

Couple CRINGEY moments. The woman super hero shyt was embarassing. As was cap havibg to sit there and pep talk a homo to go on a date. Unecessary as fukk

Coulda without tye whole thanos/gamora scene pt 2 with hawkeye and nat.

:wtf:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mind is every where but the 1st thing i ask is.

When cap went back in time why didnt he save tony and widow and also BP could've told him to save killmonger and his dad so he could've been a integral part of wakanda today