AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Civil war bp isnt overpowered. The nikka that can truck-stick an army of aliens is. That shyt is boring.
you do realize his suit was being charged up the whole time cuz he was taking those energy blast running through the army right? This shyt was literally explained in the BP film where he did the same shyt. Mufukka took a robot rhyno head on but he was "overpowered" in this :heh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
One thing that irked me, is The Hulk has an insane healing factor. Why did his arm stay mangled for so long.
i mean thanos healing factor is pretty high too but it still fukked him up :francis: plus this is more along the line of grey hulk which is a weaker hulk (its why he's smaller than the original hulk as well). Banner had to sacrifice some stuff to make himself like that.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Jeremy Renner really acted tf out of that cabin scene after Widow's death. Un-quiet as kept, Renner is the best actor with the most range out of the OG 6 besides RDJ
I couldn’t disagree more. Cap is fukking great for what his character is. Evans made me like a character that I don’t necessarily fukk with in the comics like that. I think his performance in this movie was stellar

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
repped.
Not really because this theory is one of two theories that have logical reasoning behind it (and Endgame uses both), but both follow the same golden rule of scientifically supported time travel theory.

You cannot alter your direct past, because that past is what leads up to you going back in time.

If you went back in time to kill Hitler to prevent the Holocaust, and you succeeded, then your reasoning for traveling back in time in the present would be erased, and you'd never travel back to do it. Since you can't do and not do something at the same time, this theory is broken.

Thus, if you travel back in time, there are only two options. Your changes alter events to the point they no longer match your past, splitting off these events from your own time line (alternate universe) .

Or, you get a time loop where you always have been part of the past because at some point you travel back to become a part of it. This one tends to confuse people the most because the moment a person travels back in time is seeing as a starting point when it isn't, since it is a loop that comes back around.

Endgame uses both theories. During their mission the Avengers create two branched off timelines. One is a timeline in which Loki gets his hands on the Tesseract after the battle of NY in 2012 instead of it falling into the hands of Shield/Hydra, and escapes thus is never imprisoned on Asgard. The other branched off timeline is one where in 2014 Thanos finds out The Avengers are in 2023 trying to undo his accomplishment and travels to the future to stop them, but is eventually erased by Tony's snap. By traveling to the future and not returning, there is now a timeline in which Thanos and his entire army simply are gone from 2014 onwards.

On the other hand there are two time loop situations. Tony meets his father, and their convo impacts Howard's outlook on parenting which in turn defines the way he raises young Tony into the man he became today.

The other time loop is that after returning the Infinity Stones and Mjolnir, Steve travels back to the past and lives out a "regular" life with Peggy. Thus even before we see 2023 Steve travel back, he has always been living with Peggy under the radar until he grew old to give the shield to Sam after 2023 Steve travels back again.

Alternately there are two encounters that pretty much exist "out of time" due to cosmic awareness. The Ancient One knows past and future, but only of the one reality she is in, and helps guide Banner. Since she knows all time (until her death), she is largely unaffected. She already knows that Strange is meant to become the greatest Sorcerer Supreme, but only now learns to understand why. The same goes for Thor's mother, in the slightly different way that she merely has the awareness to sense that Thor came from a desolate future, but she accepts that history must run its course unaltered because it is as things were meant to be. Even with the knowledge of where the future goes for her son, she does not believe in looking back, only moving forward.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't write the damned movie...:what: Plus we act like ant man can't survive explosions... and war machine WASN'T in his suit when him, banner and rocket fell into the crevasse... :stopitslime:

Fam, don't bother arguing.

The movie features time travel, a talking alien that just happens to look like a racc00n, a giant gamma radiation monster, and six mystical artifacts that control the flow of time through all of creation, and