Daps
Man just came back from that joint
- making thor :flabbynsick:was brilliant:russ:
- hawk eye was on his green arrow shyt in the beginning :demonic:
- i shouldve seen antman movies i guess:francis:
- didnt miss much with capt marvel movie tho :manny:
- i miss the avengers one hulk:mjcry:
- that bruce banner hulk looked malnourished :scust:

- im trying to imagine what was going thru everybodys mind coming back to life. 5 years in the future, and immediately having to go to war soon after:mindblown:

bruh I'm saying you come back

me: OHHHH SNAP THEY DID IT WE BACK YA'LL MURKED THAT bytch THANOS BEFORE I COULD :mjlit: BOY I WAS READY TO GIVE OL BOY HELL HE DIDN'T MEET ME LAST TIME:youngsabo: . . . . . . . . . HE HERE:huhldup: . . .HIS CREW BACK . . .:dwillhuh: . . . . .THE STONES ALL IN THE SAME PLACE WITH A GLOVE ALREADY MADE:damn: . . .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea I need to change my theater, because it was largely nerd cac and hispanic. Spidey got the biggest pop of the returning heroes when he appeared, BP had second biggest pop but more of an extended standing (sitting) ovation. Everyone else appearing didn't get shyt lol, and they were dead-silent when Cap gave Falcon the shield, but there was one black girl who started clapping loudly trying to get it going... crowd wasn't having it :mjlol: but they did clap once Sam said he'd do his best.

They were dead silent during A-force but a number of girls lost they shyt.

I went to that theater biggest it was the fanciest one with the imax rpx 3d stuff, but fukk that neckbeard crowd. If i see it again at night, i already know the hood spot i'm going to :mjgrin:

I legit thought the crowd which was mostly black in jamaica was gonna start chanting Yiambe, when Black Panther started it off!!! :russ::russ::russ:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhhhh so Loki still has the Tesseract he stole:lupe:

Yea man i guess his disney + series will explain where he went because at the time of A1 he knew thanos was coming for his ass so could be anywhere looking like anybody. Probably goes after the norne (sp) stones

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not really because this theory is one of two theories that have logical reasoning behind it (and Endgame uses both), but both follow the same golden rule of scientifically supported time travel theory.

You cannot alter your direct past, because that past is what leads up to you going back in time.

If you went back in time to kill Hitler to prevent the Holocaust, and you succeeded, then your reasoning for traveling back in time in the present would be erased, and you'd never travel back to do it. Since you can't do and not do something at the same time, this theory is broken.

Thus, if you travel back in time, there are only two options. Your changes alter events to the point they no longer match your past, splitting off these events from your own time line (alternate universe) .

Or, you get a time loop where you always have been part of the past because at some point you travel back to become a part of it. This one tends to confuse people the most because the moment a person travels back in time is seeing as a starting point when it isn't, since it is a loop that comes back around.

Endgame uses both theories. During their mission the Avengers create two branched off timelines. One is a timeline in which Loki gets his hands on the Tesseract after the battle of NY in 2012 instead of it falling into the hands of Shield/Hydra, and escapes thus is never imprisoned on Asgard. The other branched off timeline is one where in 2014 Thanos finds out The Avengers are in 2023 trying to undo his accomplishment and travels to the future to stop them, but is eventually erased by Tony's snap. By traveling to the future and not returning, there is now a timeline in which Thanos and his entire army simply are gone from 2014 onwards.

On the other hand there are two time loop situations. Tony meets his father, and their convo impacts Howard's outlook on parenting which in turn defines the way he raises young Tony into the man he became today.

The other time loop is that after returning the Infinity Stones and Mjolnir, Steve travels back to the past and lives out a "regular" life with Peggy. Thus even before we see 2023 Steve travel back, he has always been living with Peggy under the radar until he grew old to give the shield to Sam after 2023 Steve travels back again.

Alternately there are two encounters that pretty much exist "out of time" due to cosmic awareness. The Ancient One knows past and future, but only of the one reality she is in, and helps guide Banner. Since she knows all time (until her death), she is largely unaffected. She already knows that Strange is meant to become the greatest Sorcerer Supreme, but only now learns to understand why. The same goes for Thor's mother, in the slightly different way that she merely has the awareness to sense that Thor came from a desolate future, but she accepts that history must run its course unaltered because it is as things were meant to be. Even with the knowledge of where the future goes for her son, she does not believe in looking back, only moving forward.
I wish we could sticky posts. This is good work.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yea i was fukked up the whole day about the time paradox but its all in banners dialogue. All of them going into the past was still their future when they reached endgames timeframe. Thats why Thor’s mom was like “this is your future not mines”

Infinity war to me was better action wise while this was a better wrap up movie. Thanos going full mad titan like “this is the thanks i get? Fukk it yall all dead” :wow:

I wish they displayed some of his other powers but he still caught wreck.

Black panther didnt get the pop in my theater but it was an early showing with a lot of cacs so that was expected. The lil nods like carol giving war machine a lil play. Falcon america and bucky barnes

:wow:

Cap being worthy and Thor who was eye candy muscle for the ladies all these movies getting a dad bod. I really thought when he called stormbreaker it would shred some fat but nah he stretched the fukk out of his armor

:russ:
Yeah, I thought dude would get ripped again, but all it did was give him more hair

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I could imagine that smell was fukking thick in there, right?
There were a few odd ducks in my theatre but the weirdest thing happened after the show. In the bathroom, there was this weirdo kid, prob mid twenties, in a one piece leather cap America like biker suit. I was washing my hands and this little kid, probably like 8 years old comes in, sees this kid dressed as Cap and starts waving at him, like a little kid would, happy to see an adult dressed up, happy. The fukking weirdo Cap says “Captain America, kid, remember that shyt!!!”, the little kid just looks at him with a disgusted look and says “ok?”, I fell out laughing. The weirdo kid was so embarrassed, and his fat friend was dressed as Dr. Strange, but was built like a white Wong.

It was lowkey one of the more meh theater experiences, not because of the crowd but because i was next to two hispanic dudes on my right and one kept on talking during the movie but in spanish. Both were talking during the previews but once the movie started with the Barton set piece, i elbowed the fat one closest to me and glared at him. He immediately shut the fukk up, but his friend to his left (skinny hispanic) missed the memo and kept on talkin in spanish to the fat one but his friend wouldn't say a peep and kept on trying to shoosh him; the skinny one finally got the message but every 15 minutes or so his ADHD would act up and he would start trying to ramble in espanol or he would pull his phone out. Mind you, this is 3D IMAX RPX, and i figured i'd pay for this because you'd figure everybody who paid for this would be here to be engaged by the movie.

At one point i really was about to grab his phone and chuck that son bytch down the theater aisle but i was like let me chill. The fat one was mortified bc on his left is his skinny dumbass friend who wouldn't shut the fukk up and on his right is this 6'2 angry black man in a hoody who already told him to shut the fukk up once. Fortunately everybody was engaged by the epic parts of the movie and there was many of them, so that 3rd act was still as enjoyable and cinematic as you could expect from a neckbeard crowd.

Still, once the movie ended i got up and "accidentally" kicked the shyt out of the skinny one's legs as i was heading out, wasn't intentional or passive aggressive at all :manny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe those was wakandan ships... Not ravagers... most of the ravagers would have used the milano's like quill's old ship...

latest

:ld:

I thought it was both. I’ll take your word for it though :ehh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
It was lowkey one of the more meh theater experiences, not because of the crowd but because i was next to two hispanic dudes on my right and one kept on talking during the movie but in spanish. Both were talking during the previews but once the movie started with the Barton set piece, i elbowed the fat one closest to me and glared at him. He immediately shut the fukk up, but his friend to his left (skinny hispanic) missed the memo and kept on talkin in spanish to the fat one but his friend wouldn't say a peep and kept on trying to shoosh him; the skinny one finally got the message but every 15 minutes or so his ADHD would act up and he would start trying to ramble in espanol or he would pull his phone out. Mind you, this is 3D IMAX RPX, and i figured i'd pay for this because you'd figure everybody who paid for this would be here to be engaged by the movie.

At one point i really was about to grab his phone and chuck that son bytch down the theater aisle but i was like let me chill. The fat one was mortified bc on his left is his skinny dumbass friend who wouldn't shut the fukk up and on his right is this 6'2 angry black man in a hoody who already told him to shut the fukk up once. Fortunately everybody was engaged by the epic parts of the movie and there was many of them, so that 3rd act was still as enjoyable and cinematic as you could expect from a neckbeard crowd.

Still, once the movie ended i got up and "accidentally" kicked the shyt out of the skinny one's legs as i was heading out, wasn't intentional or passive aggressive at all :manny:
The theatre I went to had 3 seat rows on the left and right all the way up the theatre. I bought a 3 person row for me and my brother, so the middle seat was just for leaning. 1 person at the beginning trie to sit in our row, but I asked him to see his ticket and he walked away. The theatre laughed a little too loud at some of the corny jokes, but they were lit in the right places, so it wasn’t bad. Its probably because I’m :flabbynsick: af, but I was falling out at Scott, to the point my brother was like “fukk you laughing at?”, and the part where Thor got on the headset because the kid was making fun of Korg, I had tears in my eyes laughing. That fukking accent kills me, I’m washed

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The whole soul for a soul stone shouldn't have been a surprise for the team.

They knew, or should've knew that someone wasn't coming back from Vormir
They didn't know. The only info they had was what Nebula told them, and that is that Thanos went there with Gamora and came back alone, possibly due to some sacrifice ritual. They understood nothing of how it worked though and that caught them blind. Don't forget Clint wasn't around at all during IW And Natasha had never been to space either. They had no idea what to expect.