AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
but Gamora?

EITHER WAY, giving the Soul Stone back to Red Skull had to set up a confrontation that i'd imagine will be told at a later date
That's not the Gamora that was sacrificed. She is an earlier version from the past that was brought to the future with Thanos. They basically cheated to resurrect her got GotG III. That Gamora doesn't know Quill or the rest of the team.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
See, I liked Age of Ultron, being a grown robot baby was really interesting to me.

And I liked Quicksilver :mjcry:

It was interesting because his daughter shot an arrow at the target and he called her Hawkeye.

His daughter actually becomes Hawkeye in the comics :ehh:

I'm gonna be studying Endgame for awhile for all the nods to the comics :ohhh:

I read QS was on the set of end game and I was like :youngsabo: fukkin Marvel did another pump fake on me :demonic:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
That's not the Gamora that was sacrificed. She is an earlier version from the past that was brought to the future with Thanos. They basically cheated to resurrect her got GotG III. That Gamora doesn't know Quill or the rest of the team.

Gamora right before all the Guardians got locked up in prison when they met I'd imagine right?

man..sheesh the implications to all of this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So cap American never existed in this current timeline because Steve didn't drink the super soldier juice back in the days?

I'm slow sorry
At some point there were two of them in the same time line. The original life he lead and him from the future jumped back to the past to live a second life.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
That female avengers shyt in the battle almost ruined the film for me, the words fukk off did escape my mouth loudly.

I cringed a little. Wasn't that long though so I'll give it a pass

Also that should have been Cap's funeral smh. He's the real GOAT of the MCU. Would have been way more impactful.

I guess they wanna leave it open for fukery in the future to maybe bring Cap back 1 more time with some time travelling again. I'm not sure how much he's making but it's definitely not the $50 million Downy got. Also for anyone wondering that kid standing near the back of Tony's funeral was the kid from Iron Man 3...I had to look it up afterwards.

They did Thor dirty man...

:mjlol: Yea they did!

Really glad we finally got Cap wielding Thor's hammer and saying 'Avengers Assemble" :to:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I loved it but it wasn’t great

Best moment was when everyone came back and Thanks knew he fukked up but kept his game face on

Critics really be sucking Marvels dikk because the jokes during the final battle fukked the mood up

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They needed "heart of the monster hulk" like from avengers 2....then he would of beat thanos, the smarter he got the weaker he became
Thanos vs a savage Hulk would’ve been dope to see but in the character development, that would’ve been moving backwards for him to be the monster Hulk again

If someone were to argue that he should’ve been a monster during the climactic battle, my response would be how when he was already injured from using the gauntlet

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
An app I have that tells you the best time to go to the bathroom said Hawkeye doing a test run was the best time to go, I didn't get back until they found out there were 3 stones in New York in 2012. Did I really miss any important dialogue?