AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

momma

All Star
Daps
I'm intensely curious to see what they do as the next big "event" that would warrant another 10-year buildup, if they even decide to go that route again. Because as far as cosmic-level events go, you can't really do higher stakes than Infinity Gauntlet. Only one I can think of is Secret Wars 2015; all the other big events are limited in terms of scope where it wouldn't affect every single character. Even someone as big as Galactus is only a planet at a time. They could just end up making their own story, or maybe they're thinking about an MCU Multiverse where we're getting stories/characters from alternate realities

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
At some point there were two of them in the same time line. The original life he lead and him from the future jumped back to the past to live a second life.
So basically there's two timelines... I'm saying this current time line cap as superhero don't exist right?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The one thing that i thought of after the movie is how is Earth going to deal with double the population out of nowhere. From what it sounded like, the world governments were in rocky shape and probably do not have the resources to deal with them after five years of turmoil.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So basically there's two timelines... I'm saying this current time line cap as superhero don't exist right?
No the current timeline Cap continued as he ever did. He lives up to the point that he jumps back into the past. That's how he got there in the first place. It's probably safe to assume the future Cap assumes an new name in the past and lives as a different person even though he's Cap.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
greatest fourth part of any movie ever made.
the best actual executed marvel crossover ever from print to film.

just go see this movie.

shyt is what an incredible movie is made for.

so much shyt happened that was cold.
I am still in awe from Thursday night.

art barr

go see this movie.

this is wtf a movie is

art Barr

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You know that scene got cut, because why have him in the movie if hes not going to say anything. Idk if i could stomach an extended edition tho
I’m about as pure a MCU fan as there is, they can do no wrong in my eyes for the most part, I say that to say, if ken jeong got a more than 2 line part I would have slapped a Russo brother in the fukking mouth. I can’t stand his stupid corny ass

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I swear time travel in movies brings out the worst in people's brains. No matter how extensively they lay out the rules there are just too many muhfukkas who for their life cannot comprehend even the simplest of consequences. :deadmanny:
explained plainly, with multiple jokes, and a fukking chart with professor hulk and tilda swinton :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So the time travel.... Dragon Ball and Team Four Star got it right lol:russ:

Loved the movie. Every part of it. Even its flaws. Going to see it again tonight. Loki found a way:lolbron:. Hemsworth is comedic gold. The next Guardians/Thor can't happen soon enough. I never expected that Nebula would have such a strong character arc. She's one of my favorite MCU characters now.

They made the time platform!

I’m curious about Cap. He had to return all of the stones. So he had to encounter the Red Skull.

Did Steve have to inject Jane with the reality stone?

Nebula couldn’t tell somebody that they may have to sacrifice someone for the soul stone?

The stones are the essence of the universe. Can they truly be destroyed?

There was a lot of hype for Captain Marvel and she was barely in the shyt.

Speculation theater, the energy from the snaps will attract Galactus to Earth.

I guess Peter and the core cast of his movie got dusted.