AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Scarlett Jo looked better in this film than she has in quite some time imo

I said the same thing, especially in the beginning when she had her hair out:takedat:

She was pretty damn skinny for a minute. After she had her kid, she clearly filled out more :wow:

That long hair caught me off guard, like well, damn :wow:

Never found her attractive until that scene :wow:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Anybody else wonder if Red Skull and Cap spoke when he dropped off the soul stone

Let's take this further..with Cap on the mission to return the stones on/close to the exact moment they were taken, one can make the argument that if he's returning the soul Stone that Natasha should be given her life back.

Plus the way Banner told Steve he tried to bring her back before sending Steve through time.

But let's be real, we all just want to see Steve vs Johann

:blessed:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I’m watching Age Of Ultron right now on USA....MAN .....the CGI for Ultron looks like some 1980’s stuff compared to Endgame

Also, it’s sad looking at Hawkeye kids calling Black Widow “Auntie Nat”

:to:
Have you ever watched the first avengers movie? It’s clear as hell they are in front of a screen.

Some of the scenes in endgame was yucky too.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching Age Of Ultron right now on USA....MAN .....the CGI for Ultron looks like some 1980’s stuff compared to Endgame

Also, it’s sad looking at Hawkeye kids calling Black Widow “Auntie Nat”

:to:

See, I liked Age of Ultron, being a grown robot baby was really interesting to me.

And I liked Quicksilver :mjcry:

It was interesting because his daughter shot an arrow at the target and he called her Hawkeye.

His daughter actually becomes Hawkeye in the comics :ehh:

I'm gonna be studying Endgame for awhile for all the nods to the comics :ohhh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Let's take this further..with Cap on the mission to return the stones on/close to the exact moment they were taken, one can make the argument that if he's returning the soul Stone that Natasha should be given her life back.

Plus the way Banner told Steve he tried to bring her back before sending Steve through time.

The person you sacrifice for the Soul Stone is gone for good. No take backs :wow:

As for Steve coming back, he waited until Peggy died before coming back to that dimension/timeline with the Hulk's tech.

He couldn't sit in that same timeline with her because if he did, it would have been a completely different timeline with different events.

Which means is there a Sharon Rodgers out there somewhere now :ohhh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just got in. Bruh.

shyt was an exercise in storytelling and delayed gratification. They really paid off EVERYTHING.

Everything from cheeseburgers to Mjolnir. The fact that one of the Russo's got taken by the snap. The Community cameos. Even the Ben & Jerry's gag from IW. I loved the way they really got under the skin of the moments from previous films too.

11 years worth of planning. Feige Da Gawd
Had a few :to:moments up until Cap gave Sam the shield. There were some young brothers and sisters in the audience a couple of rows in front of me, and I heard one of them audibly gasp when that happened. I full on hit the
tenor.gif

The shot of Tony with all the stones is about to be iconic :banderas:

I'm just spent. I really am.

I'm going to see this shyt again at 11 AM tomorrow morning :dead:

Last edited:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

I think she can’t come back because you can only return the stone to where it appears and it only appears after someone dies. So he’d have to go back a little further to prevent her death but that would prevent them from getting the soul stone they need to replace...I think