AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I really liked this, a lot of closure and it felt right for the characters. People are saying the next arch might be Avengers v. Xmen and that would be dope but they need to retcon ALL of that bullshyt Singer is over there doing.

All the people salty about how powerful Captain Marvel is must have never heard of Sentry or Blue Marvel, both earthlings who would both violate her in a fight. Hell, now that they have the mutants they could have Rogue swoop in and take her powers.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Gamora wasn't resurrected. She jumped 5 years into the future with Thanos...5 years after he sacrificed her.

That's kinda what i'm saying about Natasha, if Steve goes back to right before the Soul Stone and gives it back, is her sacrifice still
a thing?

cuz even though Gamora jumped 5 years into the future after Thanos sacrificed her, how can she be sacrificed in the first place now if she's gone from that timeline?

or is Steve's act of returning the Power Stone make the TL happen as it was shown to us?

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I loved it for what it was. It was a really long love letter to this ridiculous achievement of all these movies coming together. I think it could have been cut down a little as far as time goes but we knew what we were getting into. To say that I geeked out when Cap got moljnir is a huge ass understatement.