AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
The person you sacrifice for the Soul Stone is gone for good. No take backs :wow:

As for Steve coming back, he waited until Peggy died before coming back to that dimension/timeline with the Hulk's tech.

He couldn't sit in that same timeline with her because if he did, it would have been a completely different timeline with different events.

Which means is there a Sharon Rodgers out there somewhere now :ohhh:

but Gamora?

EITHER WAY, giving the Soul Stone back to Red Skull had to set up a confrontation that i'd imagine will be told at a later date

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Let's take this further..with Cap on the mission to return the stones on/close to the exact moment they were taken, one can make the argument that if he's returning the soul Stone that Natasha should be given her life back.

Plus the way Banner told Steve he tried to bring her back before sending Steve through time.

But let's be real, we all just want to see Steve vs Johann

:blessed:

Nah nikka. Souls aren't some messed up Arby's order that you can argue with the manager for getting your refund without a receipt. No take backs.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
but Gamora?

EITHER WAY, giving the Soul Stone back to Red Skull had to set up a confrontation that i'd imagine will be told at a later date
Gamora wasn't resurrected. She jumped 5 years into the future with Thanos...5 years after he sacrificed her.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but Gamora?

Ok pretty sure Red Skull is released when the stone is taken. So I guess cap went there and chucked it in the dirt and dipped :mjlol:

Last edited: