AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Meh. I think it's all about the HOW. Inclusion is important and doing it in an authentic way should always get praise. Blatant pandering on the other hand gets a sideeye. Since this aint really a serious movie, I didn't give af. But I laughed cuz it was a blatant pander.

A good example is Drake's "Nice for What" video. shyt is blatantly pandering to women. What made Black Panther so dope was the AUTHENTICITY. It had a black director and the story felt in tune with both African and African-American culture. They could have really fukked that up.

Meh. That's no more pandering than having the Dora Milaje being an elite squad of women fighters. Also, it's still less pandering than it is a head nod to the A-Force comics of essentially all-women superhero group of marvel's here. shyt, a few of them in that shot was from that very series. Also, it was a 1-minute spot in a 181 minute movie. It effects very little, outside of giving some female fans/viewers a moment as well. Now if they just did it at the behest of shytting on all the male heroes and made it a superheroine mary sue moment and they did all the work and saved the day AND the movie was brought down or stunk because of it, I could get your gripe on the "how". Otherwise, ya'll clowns for even being phased by that shyt. It mildly reminds me of non-black folks trying to high/low-key hate with Black Panther with that shyt. Granted, that's a serious stretch in itself, but still...

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

DC has quietly turned the corner
Aquaman went over a billion
Wonder women2 will do big time number
The joker movie oscar worthy
Justice league "synder cut" has been announced
Man of steel 2 will be announced

:mjlol:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
It was shoehorned in fukktard, let's stop the film for these bytches to all get in the frame, it wasn't needed.
Shoehorned scene or not you must still hate women at the end of the day. Why do they have to be “bytches”? In story, all they were doing was saving Spider-Man and half the life in the universe.

Who hurt you?

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

Negro please
7BOJTLN.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma have to agree with this because the idea that dude absolutely HAS to snap his fingers to get the gauntlet to work makes no sense
Right I thought that shyt was for dramatic effect by Thanos. But I guess you have to actually snap to activate them, which is hilarious

Daps
This shyt was epic. I was at a bullshyt theatre but I’ll be ecstatic to see this when it comes out on Disney Plus. I’ve always had a hard time believing humans being able to engage in battle against alien life forms. Tchalla sister was really out there trying to bang. lol. I also enjoyed the intensity for which Thanos fought. Someone brought up an excellent point that the Thanos Of 5 years ago was wayyyy different than modern day. This mothafukka had an American apparel outfit on picking fruit. The fight scenes were a battle royale

This was a masterpiece dog

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone like the Stan Lee cameo? Supposedly that was him and not CGI. I didn't like it but I did like the 'nuff said bumper sticker

Yeah man RIP. Got the loudest ovation at the theater I went to.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

full