Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
idk how i feel about the series.

I think it was a huge downgrade from the earth's mightiest heroes

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
No need to watch after Avengers: EMH gave us two phenomenonal seasons of piff. As for brehs throwing salt on Ultimate Spiderman.......ya'll need to stop. It's Marvel's only good cartoon since EMH. Yet when it comes to the animation game, DC has that lock and Marvel is no where near close to the key.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No need to watch after Avengers: EMH gave us two phenomenonal seasons of piff. As for brehs throwing salt on Ultimate Spiderman.......ya'll need to stop. It's Marvel's only good cartoon since EMH. Yet when it comes to the animation game, DC has that lock and Marvel is no where near close to the key.

nikka, STOP!!!! That shyt trash!!! :scusthov:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ultimate Spidey is some childish shyt but...still enjoyable IMO

That's the problem. We don't want no childish-ass Marvel or DC cartoon. Ever since "Batman: the Animated Series" and "X-Men: the Animated Series" debuted in Fall 1992, there's a standard. The tone for all Marvel or DC Animated Series need to mature enough so all-ages can watch.

fukk JEPH LOEB!!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just saw 5 minutes of this Hulk and the Agents of Smash....that shyt is terrible.

:snoop: @ Marvel's animation game

I once in a while post on a forum called "Marvel Toonzone", so I already knew that show was gonna be garbage LAST YEAR, based on some of the shyt we were hearing.