Avengers Assemble

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's okay, but I hate the fact that every episode is a standalone affair ... I want to see season long story lines where everything ties together at the end.

On second thought, we do see that Red Skull is assembling a team to oppose the Avengers, but still ... every episode thus far feels like there are no long term ramifications.

Maybe things will change :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's okay, but I hate the fact that every episode is a standalone affair ... I want to see season long story lines where everything ties together at the end.

On second thought, we do see that Red Skull is assembling a team to oppose the Avengers, but still ... every episode thus far feels like there are no long term ramifications.

It's not going to happen. When Jeph Loeb was hired as Head of Marvel Television, he said he wanted the animated series to be stand-alone episodes & to no longer have season-long running storylines. so it'll be easier for kids to follow. That's why the 2nd half of Season 2 of "Avengers: EMH" fell off & mostely had only stand-alone episodes. Because he brought in new writers (The same writers who do "Ultimate Spider-Man", & "Avengers Assemble", ) to take over to end the show.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel continually moves backwards when it comes to animation. You would think that they would follow after DC's successes. I would love to see Marvel do release something like Flashpoint or Dark Knight Returns 1&2

Daps

I doubt it. The way they are making that part of the storyline seem is that those characters will join forces for one episode and them once the Avnegers defeat them that will be it. I would just want to know what the ratings are for this show much less how they compare to the first EMH

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's not going to happen. When Jeph Loeb was hired as Head of Marvel Television, he said he wanted the animated series to be stand-alone episodes & to no longer have season-long running storylines. so it'll be easier for kids to follow. That's why the 2nd half of Season 2 of "Avengers: EMH" fell off & mostely had only stand-alone episodes. Because he brought in new writers (The same writers who do "Ultimate Spider-Man", & "Avengers Assemble", ) to take over to end the show.

I doubt it. The way they are making that part of the storyline seem is that those characters will join forces for one episode and them once the Avnegers defeat them that will be it. I would just want to know what the ratings are for this show much less how they compare to the first EMH

This is why we can't have nice things :sadbron: