Avengers Assemble

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no black panther though :patrice:

They couldn't handle Black Panther being a part of this one. Think about how he debuted in the last show, he just showed up and shytted on the entire team. They even had that little rivalry between him and Stark.

Falcon is a much safer character (minus him being a ex-pimp). He's just happy to be a sidekick running behind Cap and the others.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They couldn't handle Black Panther being a part of this one. Think about how he debuted in the last show, he just showed up and shytted on the entire team. They even had that little rivalry between him and Stark.

Falcon is a much safer character (minus him being a ex-pimp). He's just happy to be a sidekick running behind Cap and the others.

:ohlawd:

BP set such a high standard in EMH. when watching the series on netflix, i noticed BP avoided more hits than any other character. dude maybe got hit 4 times the entire series, while everyone else was gettin knocked around :laugh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah it's not like X-Men where they all have the mutant thing, but I think they do a good enough job.

Bunch of guys banding together when the threats are too much for any one of them to handle alone. Everyone has their role too. Cap is the emotional/tactical leader while Stark is the brains. They play off of each other well.

Cap and IronMan = Jordan and pippen
Hulk = Rodman
Thor = Ron Harper
Hawkeye = Steve Kerr
Panther = Kukoc
Antman = Longley

that being said, this show looks like it's going to pale in comparison to Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

all them nikkas except for the hulk ans black panther are jud buschler status

the animation looks decent, but i can already tell the writing is trash

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmmm....While "Young Justice" started off strong, you gotta admit that ''Avengers; EMH" started off slow.

Started off slow and had a HORRIBLE theme song. I hated that shyt, even when I watch it on netflix I skip past it.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Finally watched it on the commute this morning and i must say i was pleasantly surprised. Definitely more at ease after watching this preview than I was since it was first announced.

here's hoping!

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The show was not bad at all......I loved the animation...I wish Tony didn't sound like a bytch, but he did in EMH too...

Overall it's a good show, people shouldn't hate till they give it a try.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show was not bad at all......I loved the animation...I wish Tony didn't sound like a bytch, but he did in EMH too...

Overall it's a good show, people shouldn't hate till they give it a try.

I give it a try and I REALLY don't like it. It's really kind of a clusterfukk in that they just jump from one situation to the next.

Also not feeling what they did with Falcon in terms of making him Stark's protege.

Dialog was wack too, "Avengers Forever" :scusthov:

It's pretty much what I expected from Loeb though, Ultimate Spider-Man but with Avengers characters. I'm sure younger kids will like it but it's not up to the standard of the Timmverse, Young Justice, or EMH (though I agree with you on Stark's voice on that show).