Daps
Maybe but that shyt sucked too.

Grumpy-cat-no1.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EMH might have rivaled Justice League if stupid fukkin Jeph Loeb hadn't canceled it. fukk that guy. :camby:

Marvel as a whole have a specific angle with their animated shows: Let's make them for kids. That's what's fukkin it up. I'm not against making shows for kids or trying to appeal to kids, they need to be entertained and you gotta make a new generation of fans especially since most of those kids aren't reading comics, so these are their comics. BUT, there's a way to appeal to them and us without sacrificing quality. I do believe a time period known as the 90s proved that to be true

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
EMH might have rivaled Justice League if stupid fukkin Jeph Loeb hadn't canceled it. Spectacular Spiderman, Wolverine and the X-Men, and EMH all ended under his reign. fukk that guy. :camby:

Jeph Loeb definitely deserves the blame for canceling "Avengers: EMH" & for the 2nd half of Season 2 being mediocre. But he had nothing to do with "Spectacular Spider-Man" and "Wolverine and the X-Men" being canceled. Those 2 shows were canceled way before he was hired as head of Marvel Television.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jeph Loeb definitely deserves the blame for canceling "Avengers: EMH" & for the 2nd half of Season 2 being mediocre. But he had nothing to do with "Spectacular Spider-Man" and "Wolverine and the X-Men" being canceled. Those 2 shows were canceled way before he hired as head of Marvel Television.

Yup. As soon as Marvel was bought by Disney, those shows were over and done because of previous animation deals. Sony owned the rights to Spec Spidey and because the deal with Marvel said Disney would own animation rights but Sony could keep the live action rights, there was no way for the show to continue

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I think the show is decent. I'm only six episodes in though. EMH was greatness and one of the better superhero cartoons I'd ever seen. This is kinda like a dumbed-down Saturday morning cartoon version, but I don't think it's terrible.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I know nikkas are typically:rudy::camby:at this show, which is:wtf: to me but yall need to be watching this. Im halfway thru Thanos Triumphant and he giving them that fukking work. just used the time stone to turn them to dust:lupe:

EDIT: They beat him...in one ep....of course:francis: But up Next ULTRON:ohhh: just in time for the movie:takedat:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Never watched an episode, the animation and characterizations bug me esp. After Avengers: EMH was cancelled. I need a site that has that and the OG DC cartoons in 1080p

Wish US would get on Japan's level with animation. Samurai Champloo was 11 years ago, Akira was 27 years ago and still killin our shyt. What the fukk

That reminds me, I gotta download ninja scroll

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

Because nikkas think every cartoon should be on AMC status with DEATH AND BLOOD AND DARK DARK DARK!!!!1111111ONEONENEOEN
spectacular spiderman shytt on ultimate and it's not anything like you described:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I know nikkas are typically:rudy::camby:at this show, which is:wtf: to me but yall need to be watching this. Im halfway thru Thanos Triumphant and he giving them that fukking work. just used the time stone to turn them to dust:lupe:

EDIT: They beat him...in one ep....of course:francis: But up Next ULTRON:ohhh: just in time for the movie:takedat:

That Thanos episode was piff. Better than the other one they did.