Avengers Assemble

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I give it a try and I REALLY don't like it. It's really kind of a clusterfukk in that they just jump from one situation to the next.

Also not feeling what they did with Falcon in terms of making him Stark's protege.

Dialog was wack too, "Avengers Forever" :scusthov:

It's pretty much what I expected from Loeb though, Ultimate Spider-Man but with Avengers characters. I'm sure younger kids will like it but it's not up to the standard of the Timmverse, Young Justice, or EMH (though I agree with you on Stark's voice on that show).

Thats legit criticism, some of the dialog was cheesy in the show....but I loved the Thor/Hulk stuff....I'm not too familiar with Falcons origin though, so I have no strong opinion on how he is represented....Don't understand why you felt it was a cluster fukk, it was pretty straight forward IMO

One thing for sure, this show is worth a try....unlike Ultimate Spider-man

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats legit criticism, some of the dialog was cheesy in the show....but I loved the Thor/Hulk stuff....I'm not too familiar with Falcons origin though, so I have no strong opinion on how he is represented....Don't understand why you felt it was a cluster fukk, it was pretty straight forward IMO

One thing for sure, this show is worth a try....unlike Ultimate Spider-man

The shyt with Falcon stood out to me for a few reason.

1. Falcon started out as Captain America's protege. For a good While Captain America comics were title "Captain America & Falcon"

2. Falcon's gear was originally made by Black Panther

3. Falcon has historically never gotten along with Tony Stark. Actually Stark has a record of beefing with every Black Avenger outside of War Machine. Stark beefed with Falcon, Luke Cage, and Black Panther.

shyt just came across as forced as hell to me, but i know people who don't follow the comics aint gonna care so :manny:

Oh and when I saw the show feels like a Clusterfukk, I mean that there was a lot of action, but it didn't actually feel like anything significant happened outside of the ending.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I hate the theme music to this show. probably the worst intro ever. Plus my man Hulk always getting tossed around.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
:lupe:

Not bad...wayyyyy better than goofy ass Ultimate Spiderman.
:manny:

why does everyone shyt on ultimate spiderman? It's a show for kids #1 and #2 it does a great job of capturing spiderman.

Yea the Shield stuff is unnecessary but its a great show imho

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does everyone shyt on ultimate spiderman? It's a show for kids #1 and #2 it does a great job of capturing spiderman.

Because nikkas think every cartoon should be on AMC status with DEATH AND BLOOD AND DARK DARK DARK!!!!1111111ONEONENEOEN

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Its ok....not bad...not great....but ok

Falcon seems off, seems teenager like

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

It isnt funny and it OD's on the cutaway gags enough to make Family Guy blush. Its an ADD fest and it more of a "Spiderman and his Amazing douchebag friends" than a Spiderman show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Because nikkas think every cartoon should be on AMC status with DEATH AND BLOOD AND DARK DARK DARK!!!!1111111ONEONENEOEN

:snoop:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...they have Nathan patrelli voiceing iron man. I know he's done it before, but why him, why not the guy from before? He was awesome. And also, it looks like they're just using focus groups for this, as in theirs just putting in stuff that everyone will like and not just fans of th series, I know that might sound stupid and obvious, but still. Didnt the same thing happen with cat in the hat. Even though that has nothing to do with this, I just feel like quoting that nostalgia critic episode for some reason,no idea why, just do. But you understand what I'm getting at right guys?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last episode was pretty good

basically had the falcon save all their asses