Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Was about to post this. Im sure it's fake since the spidey deal was announced months after this movie was done filming. But it's actually pretty cool and funny.

This does make u think though. It's gonna be weird as hell when spidey just pops the hell up in cap 3. Espcially since we know were not getting another origin story. Like where the hell were u this entire time?
Doing algebra homework :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is a person capable of swinging across the city below the radar of sheild?? The tv show proves they know about way lower threats then the movies.

He's not a threat though. If he's out stopping purse snatchers and common criminals I can't imagine SHIELD even giving a fukk he exists. Obviously something will happen to change that, but as of right now it could easily be retconned that they knew about him but had bigger things to worry about....like aliens falling out of the sky, and Ultron.

Fred.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Was about to post this. Im sure it's fake since the spidey deal was announced months after this movie was done filming. But it's actually pretty cool and funny.

This does make u think though. It's gonna be weird as hell when spidey just pops the hell up in cap 3. Espcially since we know were not getting another origin story. Like where the hell were u this entire time?

I said in another thread, Spidey (especially a high school aged one) could've been fighting street level criminals well below the radar of SHIELD or anyone else in the MCU, for years.

Fred.
"There is a young kid [already] running around New York City in a homemade version of the Spider-Man costume in the MCU, you just don’t know it yet.“ - Feige

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not a threat though. If he's out stopping purse snatchers and common criminals I can't imagine SHIELD even giving a fukk he exists. Obviously something will happen to change that, but as of right now it could easily be retconned that they knew about him but had bigger things to worry about....like aliens falling out of the sky, and Ultron.

Fred.
Plus shield clearly was doing other shyt as shown in tws . He might have (retroactively )been one of the targets of the helicarriers or maybe nick cage watched him was impressed but he's a kid and didn't recruit him at the moment . It's not as if there aren't millions of ways to explain his absence

• Dap
Reactions: hex

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The infamous Shwarma scene wasn't available for the pre-screenings. Completely possible they're hiding something regarding Spidey.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The infamous Shwarma scene wasn't available for the pre-screenings. Completely possible they're hiding something regarding Spidey.

naw, they've said spidey not in here....also, that there is no after credits scene like the shwarma scene...there is after movie/before the credits scene, but nothing after the credits...

with that said: the movie is too damn close now, so i'm on media blackout...I bid yall ado in here until after I see this on 4/30....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them reviews should start dropping in about 15 mins.

Can't wait to see what's really going on with this flick.

Some of the press reactions from the early screenings have been weird.

You'd see shyt like "Story hard to follow, a lil convoluted, and not as fun as the first Avengers....5/5 I loved it!!!":patrice: