Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
War machine and Tony stark back to crush the buildings!!!! I didn't even watch the spoiler. This was what I've been waiting for since iron man 2. :ohlawd:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Don Cheadle saying "represent" in that Moljiner clip... :what::sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
E2e9dKrs.jpg

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-War-Machine-Mark-II-Hot-Toys-Slideshow-669x272.jpg

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-War-Machine-Mark-II-Collectible-Figure_PR10.jpg

0.jpg

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure you ain't just got some kind of weird vendetta against Whedon? He gotta be a homo now? :patrice:

I read the link....dunno what you're talking about honestly. The over all vibe was positive besides a few comic nerds complaining about things that nobody cares about, but that's about it. Granted I didn't get too deep into the spoilers but what you're getting from their reactions, and what I got, seem to be like night and day.

Fred.

I don't know if I'll call it a vendetta against Whedon.Just think he's overrated.

Him being a homosexual who lives vicariously through his female characters is nothing more than a hunch.

I know it's a tacky statement to make, but that's just what my spidey senses tell me

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

It's fake but still funny.

Was about to post this. Im sure it's fake since the spidey deal was announced months after this movie was done filming. But it's actually pretty cool and funny.

This does make u think though. It's gonna be weird as hell when spidey just pops the hell up in cap 3. Espcially since we know were not getting another origin story. Like where the hell were u this entire time?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was about to post this. Im sure it's fake since the spidey deal was announced months after this movie was done filming. But it's actually pretty cool and funny.

This does make u think though. It's gonna be weird as hell when spidey just pops the hell up in cap 3. Espcially since we know were not getting another origin story. Like where the hell were u this entire time?

I said in another thread, Spidey (especially a high school aged one) could've been fighting street level criminals well below the radar of SHIELD or anyone else in the MCU, for years.

Fred.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

TBF, it's not like you can't whip up something in a week or so to add as the after credits scene.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I said in another thread, Spidey (especially a high school aged one) could've been fighting street level criminals well below the radar of SHIELD or anyone else in the MCU, for years.

Fred.

How is a person capable of swinging across the city below the radar of sheild?? The tv show proves they know about way lower threats then the movies.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
TBF, it's not like you can't whip up something in a week or so to add as the after credits scene.

A normal scene? Yea sure.

A scene that features a character you spent years working out a deal for.... Then having to cast the character...... Then having to get his costume that hes gonna be using for lord knows how many movies together.... Then going through post proudction.... Then adding it all before pre screens start????

Yea not gonna happen.