Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, after reading through the spoilers, I'd have to agree with this.

I dogged him for the first Avengers flick, but held out hope because I thought Marvel had him by the balls nh.

But after some of the stuff I've read, a lot of hardcore fans(the ones who have actually seen it) are looking at this movie like:patrice:
Where's the spoilers ?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if you listen very closely you can hear the robotic tone in his voice
EDIT: or you can hear it in the 2nd clip too

It looks like it's going to go from robotic to human over the course of the film. If you watch the trailers back, you'll notice that James Spader's voice has no filter on most of his lines even on the menacing and sinister sounding ones. I think that scene looks off because they're intentionally making the character imitate Iron Man through dialogue and a similar sounding voice in that particular scene. Which is a contrast to the deep and growly voice that's been marketed. Plus in the scene Ultron is getting mad at the comparison despite it clearly being true:yeshrug:. At first I was :scust: :what:but it makes sense. They were even doing the same poses and fighting the same way.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently

Quicksilver dies
Yes I'm figuring that because
they have a scene at the ending with scarlet witch getting her costume and reveal as part of avengers and they originally were going to have cap marvel in there too . I heard no mention of quicksilvers reveal

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U in the movie industry breh?
They offer free screenings to movies . I had seen Incredible Hulk , iron man 1, and avengers I think early ( all without any secret scenes ) and various other movies like semipro too. For the marvel ones they even took your phones . I was going to see dark knight or dark knight rises but they were on bad days with my work schedule . I always wanted a press screening or one with the stars. @fukkyalifestyle you know about any screenings in NYC that are noncontest ? I use to hate the be in line at 5 to go in after 7 thing mad annoying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the spoilers ?

I posted a link on the last page.

Don't seem like many on that site were "wowed" by this movie.

Lot of em saying they liked The Winter Soldier & Guardians more.Even saw one dude rank Iron Man 3 above it:merchant:

Some complaining about the Black Widow/Bruce Banner "shoehorned" thing.I seriously think Joss Whedon is overrated.There just something too nerdy/sissy about that dude.I think he's a homo who lives vicariously through his female characters.Some of those Loki/Thor interactions are a lil suspect to me, to.

I think the general public is going to love it, regardless.A few big explosions/laughs and the average moviegoer will give it a standing ovation.

But the adept comic reader/people who are into the storytelling aspect of these films, they seem to be giving it the "It was alright:ld:" treatment.

It's like Marvel has all the bomb ingredients, but they keep cutting corners, and adding a lil water to the spaghetti sauce.

People keep eating it up....so they'll continue to do it:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I posted a link on the last page.

Don't seem like many on that site were "wowed" by this movie.

Lot of em saying they liked The Winter Soldier & Guardians more.Even saw one dude rank Iron Man 3 above it:merchant:

Some complaining about the Black Widow/Bruce Banner "shoehorned" thing.I seriously think Joss Whedon is overrated.There just something too nerdy/sissy about that dude.I think he's a homo who lives vicariously through his female characters.Some of those Loki/Thor interactions are a lil suspect to me, to.

I think the general public is going to love it, regardless.A few big explosions/laughs and the average moviegoer will give it a standing ovation.

But the adept comic reader/people who are into the storytelling aspect of these films, they seem to be giving it the "It was alright:ld:" treatment.

It's like Marvel has all the bomb ingredients, but they keep cutting corners, and adding a lil water to the spaghetti sauce.

People keep eating it up....so they'll continue to do it:yeshrug:

You sure you ain't just got some kind of weird vendetta against Whedon? He gotta be a homo now? :patrice:

I read the link....dunno what you're talking about honestly. The over all vibe was positive besides a few comic nerds complaining about things that nobody cares about, but that's about it. Granted I didn't get too deep into the spoilers but what you're getting from their reactions, and what I got, seem to be like night and day.

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Honestly, some of those twitter reactions made me taper down my expectations a lil bit.

People saying the movie feels "stuffed" and a bit convoluted.

Also seeing a lot of " Darker, not as fun as the first Avengers"

Saw a few people say it's probably the 3rd best Marvel flick behind Avengers 1 & The Winter Soldier:dahell:

I was expecting this shyt to change the game:dahell:

What I'm picking up is that it's good, but not a game changer:ehh:

But that's just my impression
when they sent out a release stating there was no after credits surprises I knew this film was just filler to get us to phase 3. Cap 2 was the game changer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when they sent out a release stating there was no after credits surprises I knew this film was just filler to get us to phase 3. Cap 2 was the game changer

After credits ain't the important thing....that was the bullshyt with them eating....there is a surprise scene after the movie, same as the rest of the MCU.

Fred.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
After credits ain't the important thing....that was the bullshyt with them eating....there is a surprise scene after the movie, same as the rest of the MCU.

Fred.
it is if the movie doesn't do much to advance the overall plot. With all the news that has been reported of upcoming projects if the after credits are like the one in ironman3 or winter soldier then what will you say :beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it is if the movie doesn't do much to advance the overall plot. With all the news that has been reported of upcoming projects if the after credits are like the one in ironman3 or winter soldier then what will you say :beli:

No man I'm saying the after credits ain't what you're talking about. There was two scenes in the first "Avengers"....the scene with Thanos directly after the movie....same as any other MCU movie....then another after credits scene with them eating, at the end.

There is a scene after the movie that shakes things up. There's spoilers all over the 'net man.

And I don't get where you guys are getting this negative vibe from. Dude I quoted is talking about another forum and "how they aren't wowed by it" when that convo is 90+ pages long and one, maybe two people seen the movie. And both liked it. One had a complaint about the Black Widow/Banner relationship because they wanted her to date Hawkeye. shyt like that is the complaints about the movie. :mjlol:

I actually read the spoiler thread in that other forum. People are complaining about nerdy shyt that ain't even seen the movie. I'm not saying the movie is gonna be great, I dunno, but aside from extremely nerdy nitpicks about how powerful characters are, or how X character would never do whatever in the comics, I ain't seen enough complaints to justify the sudden doom and gloom about the movie.

Fred.