Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
U in the movie industry breh?
I've been doing interviews for over 7 years. I am pretty lowkey on here but i've interviewed some people the film room loves. Katt Williams, Marlon Wayans, Dave Ayers, Michael Pena, Jake Gylenhaall and more. You can read most of them here www.connectmepromotions.com/redhands. I also just started a podcast www.www.soundcloud.com/theredhandspodcast. I am on a screening list so I see shyt usually a week before it comes out. I also run screenings some times too, got some funny stories about that.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I've been doing interviews for over 7 years. I am pretty lowkey on here but i've interviewed some people the film room loves. Katt Williams, Marlon Wayans, Dave Ayers, Michael Pena, Jake Gylenhaall and more. You can read most of them here www.connectmepromotions.com/redhands. I also just started a podcast www.www.soundcloud.com/theredhandspodcast. I am on a screening list so I see shyt usually a week before it comes out. I also run screenings some times too, got some funny stories about that.

lets hear em :krs:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
lets hear em :krs:
I'll get to it later I'm on my phone. I'm white and the screenings I did were usually all black people because I write for an "urban" web site. I've had many of angry black women mad at me ha. Listen, this isn't racist this is based on my experience that black people love to talk during movies. Some times tho it makes it more fun. They just get more hyped and more excited.

Part of my job is to take a seat count and keep head count because more people show up then there are seats. So if a mom shows up late with 4 kids in the one that has to turn them away. I'll tell more later, hopefully didn't piss anyone off with my comments so far ha.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of glad Whedon's not coming back, dudes practically M. Night Shyamalan status at this point.

Unfortunately, after reading through the spoilers, I'd have to agree with this.

I dogged him for the first Avengers flick, but held out hope because I thought Marvel had him by the balls nh.

But after some of the stuff I've read, a lot of hardcore fans(the ones who have actually seen it) are looking at this movie like:patrice: