Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So much damage they had to bring peter parker out of retirement......... :wow:

Seriously how are they gonna explain Spider-Man not being there until now?? Especially since we know there not doing another origin film and spiderman already exists in this universe? :lupe:
dont he live in queens??

he could just be fighing crime in queens and fighting mid level nikkas
then at the end hes fighin left over robots in queens or some shyt
not really that hard
hes basically in the minor leagues untill he gets called up in the after credits

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Seriously how are they gonna explain Spider-Man not being there until now?? Especially since we know there not doing another origin film and spiderman already exists in this universe? :lupe:

Spider-Man is important enough that he's a good addition to the MCU but he's also low profile enough that he might've gotten over looked due to the events in "The Avengers" and "The Winter Soldier". When gods are opening portals in the sky and aliens are raining down on the city you tend not to notice a guy running around fighting common criminals. They don't need to do the origin story again but it could be extremely early in his career.

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Receipts?

EDIT:
tumblr_nkq4dcBaUL1s5zf6fo3_540.gif

tumblr_nkq4dcBaUL1s5zf6fo1_540.jpg

:ahh:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the trailer on Reddit it says April 23rd and at the 1:04 mark is says "this April" instead of "May 1st"

Someone just fukking around or will they really move it up a week early?

*edit*

Never mind, that was the UK release

DSA15

Pro
Daps

At 1:53-1:55 that's Vision in between Captain America and Thor on the right side?

Fighting with the Avengers?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Qjv1cuX.gif

i found this gifV earlier someone made a chrome friendly regular one... :banderas:
I know Black Widow is an ace assassin but what kind of bullets she using in them pistols? Call me crazy but regular ammo ain't gonna cut it. Like in the first Avengers movie it reminds of that scene in Harlem Nights when dude was shooting that baby ass pistol at Quick :russ: