Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marvel dont even let em mix the cement
before getting ready to crush the buildings again.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg
:wow: You just spit real poetic piff Breh!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Prior to "Guardians Of The Galaxy" I would've said no, but that movie introduced the Celestials so I'd say the sky is the limit in terms of who/what they'll introduce now.

I know "Infinity War" is a good 3 years away but they need to start taking steps towards making Thanos a concrete threat. Dude is such a nonfactor there's a Twitter parody account:

Fred.

:dead: at that twittter

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I knew I wasn't the only one that peeped it. Looks like they'll be giving Vision "life" with the Soul Gem.

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/04/avengers-age-of-ultron-theory-vision-and-the-soul-stone/
Nah, in thor 2 and guardians of the galaxy Adam Warlock's cac00n can be seen in the collector item/trophy room. It makes a brief cameo, and warlock is known to have the soul gem. On topic tho, trailer was pure piff, things lookin real good. Hopefully ultron can put up a good fight against the avengers by himself, kinda like in EMH tv series.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
hype levels still on 10 but after watchin the trailer again i kinda realized something...

is anyone kinda worried that this movie is gonna have the same exact beats as the first one :ld:

- character starts out as an enemy but ends up as a friend (hawkeye / quicksilver and scarlett witch)

- avengers having conflict within

- final battle consisting of the avengers taking on an army of disposable, generic, easily defeatable aliens/robots

:lupe:
sooo you've nvr read a avengers comic book im guessing?

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs - is that the Soul Gem in Vision's forehead? :lupe:

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Trailer-3-Vision-Forehead.jpg

Did Ultron use it to turn the Vision into a real boy? :damn:

I wouldn't be surprised. Thanos is playing chess. None of the Avengers know about him and the GOG don't know what his end game is. He's manipulating everyone to the point I think he'll have the heroes and everyone do the hard work of finding the stones. He'll manipulate it even further to get them all together and then Infinity War. And if the reports are true Ultron was
made with Chitari technology (which puts him even more in Thanos's plans)
. Ultron's whole plan is to wipe away humans while Thanos's plan is the same thing.....on a universal scale though. So Ultron being part of Thanos's plan is close to a given in my opinon which would makes Vision having the Soul Infinty Stone not that big of a stretch.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i feel like i have to preface my non comic reading ways before every question...

if that's one of the infinity gauntlet gems in Vision's head, wouldn't that mean Thanos will have to tear it off his face and kill him at some point?

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i feel like i have to preface my non comic reading ways before every question...

if that's one of the infinity gauntlet gems in Vision's head, wouldn't that mean Thanos will have to tear it off his face and kill him at some point?

Yeah, he would. Which is why it's pretty damn impressive how Thanos is getting everyone to do the work for him without really revealing his plan. Need the soul gem? Get your enemies to find and BRING it to you when they have to confront you. Need the Tesseract? Oh yeah....it's on Asgard where his former accomplice Loki is now in charge. Aether....with the Collector who's not the most trust worthy person and Thanos can take it by force or trade him something for it. The Orb....with the Nova Corps who had several thousand member's killed and aren't exactly in great shape to defend it, but were the only one's Star-Lord could trust. Oh...and the Scepter is with Hydra.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shield tech was bleeding edge probably diamond tipped hallow points. Something tells me she comes prepared

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised. Thanos is playing chess. None of the Avengers know about him and the GOG don't know what his end game is. He's manipulating everyone to the point I think he'll have the heroes and everyone do the hard work of finding the stones. He'll manipulate it even further to get them all together and then Infinity War. And if the reports are true Ultron was
made with Chitari technology (which puts him even more in Thanos's plans)
. Ultron's whole plan is to wipe away humans while Thanos's plan is the same thing.....on a universal scale though. So Ultron being part of Thanos's plan is close to a given in my opinon which would makes Vision having the Soul Infinty Stone not that big of a stretch.

So if the Aether is Red
Loki's Staff is Blue
The Vision has the Yellow Stone (which was traditionally the Reality One)(?)
The Orb is the Purple Gem
The Green One is still out there - Adam Warlock might have it
And the time Gem (Orange) as far as I know hasn't been brought up at all. Wonder how they are going to bring that in. Can't see it fitting into Dr. Strange or Black Panther. Captain Marvel or Thor: Ragnarok, maybe?

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So if the Aether is Red
Loki's Staff is Blue
The Vision has the Yellow Stone (which was traditionally the Reality One)(?)
The Orb is the Purple Gem
The Green One is still out there - Adam Warlock might have it
And the time Gem (Orange) as far as I know hasn't been brought up at all. Wonder how they are going to bring that in. Can't see it fitting into Dr. Strange or Black Panther. Captain Marvel or Thor: Ragnarok, maybe?

The Vision might have the Soul gem or that could just be part of Vision's design like in the comics...I think it absorbs sunlight or something. The only one's we know for sure are the tesseract, the aether, loki's staff, and the orb. But I can for sure see the soul gem showing up in Doctor Strange. The time gem I'm not sure about.....I could see it in the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (dealing with Star-Lords lost years) or Thor: Ragnarok dealing with delaying /stopping Ragnarok. And James Gunn said he had no plans on bringing Adam Warlock into the fold yet. So I would count him out for now.