Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So will this top 207 mill first weekend?

Dunno....but I'm not paying anything. I have 9 free tickets (I play on a trivia team at Alamo Drafthouse and the winners get free tickets). Already reserved seats for me and my girl. Might give the rest to my friends

Jards

All Star
Daps
At the end of the trailer on Reddit it says April 23rd and at the 1:04 mark is says "this April" instead of "May 1st"

Someone just fukking around or will they really move it up a week early?

*edit*

Never mind, that was the UK release
UK release is a week earlier :krs:

:banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love DC.... but seriously?????

latest

There's no way Justice League will top this shyt.... :yeshrug: this is the singularity.... and it is upon us...:blessed:

lol just stop man....yea, marvel is killing it with the movies and i know yall caught up in the moment, but superman and batman are more than enough to handle anything marvel can throw out...and when you add in the whole justice league, yea, DC is good...

as for topping inifinty wars, i dont know....we havent seen shyt from either film....but they have enough characters and stories they can use, that DC has nothing to worry about...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
lol just stop man....yea, marvel is killing it with the movies and i know yall caught up in the moment, but superman and batman are more than enough to handle anything marvel can throw out...and when you add in the whole justice league, yea, DC is good...

as for topping inifinty wars, i dont know....we havent seen shyt from either film....but they have enough characters and stories they can use, that DC has nothing to worry about...
PROVE IT:damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol...how would you like me to do that?...only 'proof' i got right now is that batman and superman are 2 of, if not the top 2, most recognized comic figures period...putting those 2 in a movie together means DC has nothing to worry about....

also, i'd like to say i dislike and apologize to all that there was so much talk about DC in this thread...i was just answering the one guys question about 'what can dc do now?' like the sky was falling lol....

so, enough of that: that trailer is hot...i cant wait...this might be the first time i pre-order a movie tix, but i'm seeing this shyt thursday night or friday, no matter what....

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I can't wait to see falcon and warmachine in the flick, vision in action, the twins in action, possibly black panther, asgard/ another of the nine realms, Hydra,
The avengers academy whom ultron probably destroys,
and we'll see maybe aka jessica jones, ant-man, daredevil's costume

:mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They've done a good job of hiding a lot of the movie and still managing to get people hyped. Trailer felt like another teaser, thought they would have gone out with The Vision.

They've already got Captain America taking a series of L's:wow: (got KO'd and failed to save someone) gonna have to transition the fans into accepting that continent sized L he'll receive from Iron Man in his own movie:mjcry:. Whilst Iron Man will probably beat the hell out of The Hulk in their fight :mjpls:.