Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is on netflix right now.

Tried watching a bit made it about 35 minutes before I turned it off. So laughably bad.
:merchant: I fukking hope not. Im actually looking forward to civil war as winter soldier is the best mcu film to me and if they do that shyt AGAIN :ld:
:shaq: we knew you'd come crawling back :shaq: they always do

Well I won that bet.

Way to go marvel. Rinse wash repeat
be businessmen and change the formula that has gotten you a billion dollars, brehs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude said hydra was dead and gone. I said they'd be back and probably be on some "but wait. We really behind the civil war" shyt.

In the EXACT same fashion they were secretly behind shield with Redford.

So we bet. And I won.

Marvel just keep doing the same shyt. Not that they not gonna get my money. But still

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:shaq: we knew you'd come crawling back :shaq: they always do

be businessmen and change the formula that has gotten you a billion dollars, brehs
Be a businessman with zero innovation and expect to sustain that for decades

They playing the short game right now. But they are a damn studio. Studios are around for decades. They can't keep doing this hokey shyt where people can predict the entire plot line of a movie a year before it comes out

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Be a businessman with zero innovation and expect to sustain that for decades

They playing the short game right now. But they are a damn studio. Studios are around for decades. They can't keep doing this hokey shyt where people can predict the entire plot line of a movie a year before it comes out
everyone is playing the short game. everybodys trying to make as much money as possible before the comic bubble bursts, nobody is going to spend time to appease a couple people on a messageboard when the vast majority of people are proving with their wallets every couple of months that they are fine with the product they are receiving

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
everyone is playing the short game. everybodys trying to make as much money as possible before the comic bubble bursts, nobody is going to spend time to appease a couple people on a messageboard when the vast majority of people are proving with their wallets every couple of months that they are fine with the product they are receiving
:mjcry: why you gotta be right breh

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
negged

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

He is and is confirmed as the main villain of the movie.[/QUOTE]
:mjlol: if this is indeed true. Disney got as much creativity as a 3 year old autistic. Is he going to crash a large ship in the 3rd act? :pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude said hydra was dead and gone. I said they'd be back and probably be on some "but wait. We really behind the civil war" shyt.

In the EXACT same fashion they were secretly behind shield with Redford.

So we bet. And I won.

Marvel just keep doing the same shyt. Not that they not gonna get my money. But still

Sounds more like he takes advantage of the situation than actually being behind it from one of the synopsis. Them announcing he's the villain implies the movie won't hide that like they did with Redford.

I'm guessing he's Red Skull and it will be more of a last stand thing, as this is the final movie :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Eh, hold on a second.

Zemo is the main villain but the Registration Act in this version of "Civil War" is due to Ultron running wild. So I'm not understanding why people think Hydra is going to be responsible for it.

Also Hydra is one of the most well known villain groups in the Marvel universe. I'm :dahell: that people really think Marvel would let them disappear. Making Captain America movies without Hydra would be like making Batman movies without The Joker.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Some of you really hadn't heard that Zemo was in the film? :dwillhuh:

Daniel Bruhl Cast in Marvel's Captain America: Civil War | News | Marvel.com

Daniel Bruhl as Baron Zemo in Marvel's Civil War: actor confirms role | EW.com

Elizabeth Olsen Talks 'Civil War' and Daniel Brühl's Character - Schmoes Know...

“Daniel Brühl is an incredible actor and he’s playing the main villain in it. He’s incredible. It’s a movie about people as opposed to robots this time, so it’s darker and it’s allowed to be darker because it gets more in the mindset of humans rather than machines.” - Elizabeth Olsen

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eh, hold on a second.

Zemo is the main villain but the Registration Act in this version of "Civil War" is due to Ultron running wild. So I'm not understanding why people think Hydra is going to be responsible for it.

Also Hydra is one of the most well known villain groups in the Marvel universe. I'm :dahell: that people really think Marvel would let them disappear. Making Captain America movies without Hydra would be like making Batman movies without The Joker.

Fred.

Should have moved on from Hydra and used The Serpent Society :troll:

Hydra the only villainous antagonists that Marvel develops in the films after Loki should suddenly go and disappear :russ: