this is an okay movie and am a marvel guy first

but it should been 30 mins longer and let some plot points breath

also straight outtta Compton a better avenger movie

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no build up to this movie and it didnt start anything. Their team ups are supposed to be reserved for big bad mofos instead of chasing hydra nikkas with stolen tech. They couldve teamed up in winter soldier when the hella carriers went rogue or that dwarf in thor fukked up london.

Thats how u can tell they werent prepared fully for the success of the first film because u cant put the characters they had against thanos without pissing off the fans

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What else they got?
They always got the latest big budget movies on there + all the critically acclaimed films.

Like selma,whiplash,birdman,the imitation game,gone girl,it followsthey even get the movies Im glad I didnt pay for but will watch like the gunman,taken 3,exodus etc they have a lot of show the states netflix doesnt get like hannibal,homeland etc. Theirs a piff selection on there.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They always got the latest big budget movies on there + all the critically acclaimed films.

Like selma,whiplash,birdman,the imitation game,gone girl,it followsthey even get the movies Im glad I didnt pay for but will watch like the gunman,taken 3,exodus etc they have a lot of show the states netflix doesnt get like hannibal,homeland etc. Theirs a piff selection on there.

US Netflix getting the shaft man

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There was no build up to this movie and it didnt start anything. Their team ups are supposed to be reserved for big bad mofos instead of chasing hydra nikkas with stolen tech. They couldve teamed up in winter soldier when the hella carriers went rogue or that dwarf in thor fukked up london.

Thats how u can tell they werent prepared fully for the success of the first film because u cant put the characters they had against thanos without pissing off the fans
Thats another thing. All this build up of hydra in winter soldier(and apparently in agents of shield but who watches that shyt) that was actuallly well done and you think its leading somewhere but nope its just a horribly cgi'd jobber squash match for 5-10 minutes and hydra is wiped out. Like all their careful planning and shyt and the avengers just wash them in a few minutes :mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

So u have to live in cracka ass Canada to get that piff? Wack. I will continue to scroll through shyt selections for another hour I guess. :coffee:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So u have to live in cracka ass Canada to get that piff? Wack. I will continue to scroll through shyt selections for another hour I guess. :coffee:
nah dude,you dont need to live in canada to get it. I live in Canada but I just change my info and switch between us and canadian netflix :blessed: A quick google search will have your answers. Its simple as fukk.