Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats another thing. All this build up of hydra in winter soldier(and apparently in agents of shield but who watches that shyt) that was actuallly well done and you think its leading somewhere but nope its just a horribly cgi'd jobber squash match for 5-10 minutes and hydra is wiped out. Like all their careful planning and shyt and the avengers just wash them in a few minutes :mjlol:

Nikkas had Chitauri armor and one of them fukking beasts hanging in the garage like an old school chevy and got washed. Shouldve bought loki back to steal it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thats another thing. All this build up of hydra in winter soldier(and apparently in agents of shield but who watches that shyt) that was actuallly well done and you think its leading somewhere but nope its just a horribly cgi'd jobber squash match for 5-10 minutes and hydra is wiped out. Like all their careful planning and shyt and the avengers just wash them in a few minutes :mjlol:
you actually think hydra is wiped out breh :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Youve read the scripts?:coffee:

I know red skull aint DEAD..... The cosmic cube / tesseract acts a power source but also a gateway into space. :francis: they had plans on bringing him in for civil war he was supposed to have been played by pierces character but i heard theyre saving him... :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
gentleman's bet... i haven't read/heard shyt... i'm literally just guessing they'll shoehorn them in as some "muaaahahahahahahahaha we were behind this the whole time" angle
Yeah isn't the supposed villain of Civil War Hydra? Baron von Zemo?
:merchant: I fukking hope not. Im actually looking forward to civil war as winter soldier is the best mcu film to me and if they do that shyt AGAIN :ld:

i dont really read too many spoilers or rumours of films so Im not sure if thats what was rumoured I just assumed marvel wouldnt go to that well again :beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:merchant: I fukking hope not. Im actually looking forward to civil war as winter soldier is the best mcu film to me and if they do that shyt AGAIN :ld:

i dont really read too many spoilers or rumours of films so Im not sure if thats what was rumoured I just assumed marvel wouldnt go to that well again :beli:
I gave up on marvel doing anything dangerous or not cliche after avengers 2

Hyped it up like we was getting some crazy new off the rails story.

Nah