Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Im talking about the way they did it in the cartoon. Panther didnt get killed.
why u said comics then breh :dahell: should've said cartoon to begin with
i always thought there were 2 Gauntlets in the comics tho :ohhh:
there are two....cap has used the other gauntlet a few times

tr2k

All Star
Daps
why u said comics then breh :dahell: should've said cartoon to begin with

there are two....cap has used the other gauntlet a few times
I was thinking the cartoon portrayed the comics but I guess you know more than I do :troll:

Chef

All Star
Daps
My only beef with the movie was the forced romance and another Avengers vs horde moment. Hulk pissed me off but it wasn't a major gripe.

Cap and Thor synergy. :feedme::ooh: I can't wait for Cap to start putting work in with Mjolnir.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Each franchise within the larger MCU has it's own genre or genre set. Avengers has been stated to be a "disaster movie" so every avengers flick is gonna have that element of war, it's not gonna be one dude fukking up an entire city.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Each franchise within the larger MCU has it's own genre or genre set. Avengers has been stated to be a "disaster movie" so every avengers flick is gonna have that element of war, it's not gonna be one dude fukking up an entire city.

I'm not going to make a dumb argument like Stan Lee cameos but when does it start to become too formulaic? They didn't pull a Hangover 2 but the sequel had a few similar beats that irked me. Iron Legion = Chitauri with an origin but just as bland. Ragdolling Loki = Tossing Ultron out the jet. Hulk has the villain in his midst but does whatever to him for comedy.

Don't fukk him up Hulk. It's not like he didn't just light your boy up with that minigun.:beli::why::stopitslime:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
My only beef with the movie was the forced romance and another Avengers vs horde moment. Hulk pissed me off but it wasn't a major gripe.

Cap and Thor synergy. :feedme::ooh: I can't wait for Cap to start putting work in with Mjolnir.
:ohhh::eek:
is this really going to happen??:lupe:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I missed it the first time but the "What are you 2 doing playing hide the zuccini" joke was great.
plus Tony's been joking in situations like that before. i mean he was cracking jokes seconds after being brought back to life in the first one.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Doubt it. It'd have been cool in this one but adding another person who can wield mjolnir kind of cheapens Thor.
It would've been a nice surprise twist. If they made it a temporary thing it would've been sweet.
I remember going :wtf::mindblown::ohhh::wow: when the vision handed Thor his hammer
legitimately went HUH? in the cinema