Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

tr2k

All Star
Daps
nah fukk that, im not tryna see black panther get killed in the dumbest fukking way possible on screen. I would've been PISSED...vision was depicted pretty damn accurately imo im guessing u dont like him in the comics either cuz he's pretty much exactly the same lol
Im talking about the way they did it in the cartoon. Panther didnt get killed.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Just felt like corny fan service Breh. Really cheesy. Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to the movie but these marvel credits teasers are played out.
Thanos letting you know whats up is cheesy?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kinda confused how Thanos got The Infinity Gauntlet when it's locked up on Asgard.

Fred.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Kinda confused how Thanos got The Infinity Gauntlet when it's locked up on Asgard.

Fred.
Maybe that was Asgard in the after credits. Remember shyt is all fukked up there.

But, Marvel Studios Head Kevin Feige recently clarified that Thanos’ gauntlet is not the same one on Asgard. Meaning: the Marvel Cinematic Universe has two Infinity Gauntlets. As Feige put it:

“There are two different gloves," he told CinemaBlend. "That was not Odin’s vault that you see at the end.”

Two Different Infinity Gauntlets Exist In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But, Marvel Studios Head Kevin Feige recently clarified that Thanos’ gauntlet is not the same one on Asgard. Meaning: the Marvel Cinematic Universe has two Infinity Gauntlets. As Feige put it:

“There are two different gloves," he told CinemaBlend. "That was not Odin’s vault that you see at the end.”

Translation: 'We put our early movies full of random easter eggs and now continuity is fukked up.'

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That's kinda :stopitslime: man.

Granted I haven't read comics in 20+ years but what's the point of having two of them? It's importance is hinged on the fact that it's one of a kind.

Fred.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Translation: 'We put our early movies full of random easter eggs and now continuity is fukked up.'
:ehh:

Granted I haven't read comics in 20+ years but what's the point of having two of them? It's importance is hinged on the fact that it's one of a kind.

Fred.

the one in Odin's vault is for the right hand while the one Thanos has is for the left idk what they plan on doing with both of them tho

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Fred.
Well as a lot of people pointed out, the Avengers don't stand a chance if Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet (If it's gonna be like the comics). Maybe Odin's Gauntlet is the key to beating Thanos in Infinity War pt. 2.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If that's the case why would he volunteer that is definitely not Odin's treasure room? It is an unnecessary admission at this point. The admission indicates a deliberate plot point. Or at least I hope so.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Fred.

Maybe they realized now, after 20+ years, that having only 1 gauntlet was kinda stupid in the first place. If these were Infinity kicks or infinity socks, it wouldn't be only 1 out of pair. It'd be like having only 1 infinity ball rather than having a pair of two infinity balls.