MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah
however theyre done i like them honestly
i just never get to that point where im takin shyt too serious
like... "oh Bruce Wayne was just in a hole in the ground and magically pops up back in Gotham."

its comic book stuff man
take it with a grain of salt lol

The reason why stuff like what you're saying doesn't work though is because that's not how Nolan set that world up and that's the difference. If you want me to believe that something like that is possible in your world then you set those rules from jump and I'll go with you. It's like the conceit that Clark Kent puts on a pair of glasses and no one knows he's superman. Cool, if that's the way your world works, then I'm with you, but the minute you start deviating from that, like Nolan did in Dark Knight Rises, where he's set up this world about realism and what's actual and how this isn't just a a superhero but it's a guy with real world tech to do these real world things and everything is based in real world logic, then you gotta continue that shyt. That's not just for comic book movies that's for any genre of film. I'm willing to go as far as you want to take me but you adhere to where you're going, don't change shyt up in the 9th inning just to give yourself a shortcut

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie after repeated views is trash. It was okay for one viewing, but the problems with this film was too apparent from the GROSSLY and terribly edited plot holes (mostly due to a lot of the film cut out), to having a bloated budget yet bad CGI, to the convoluted plot and silliness of its screenplay. It was an inconsistent mess of a spectacle.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw it for the 4th time, and I'm surprised that i'm still catching things I didn't notice before.

When Tony tells Banner about the Ultron program, Banner says "sounds like a cold world" and Tony says "I've seen colder" I just realized Tony was talking about the vision Scarlet Witch gave him.

When Banner asks Vision "what are you?" Vision responds with "I Am." Throughout the whole movie, Ultron has been quoting Bible scriptures. Vision's response, shows how he has a lil bit of Ultron, his creator/father's, personality in him, like Ultron has a bit of Tony's personality in him.

When Tony tells Hawkeye to look for another way to contact Black Widow, it wasn't because Tony was so concerned about Widow, he just wanted Hawkeye to leave to room so he could put upload Jarvis into Vision w/o Hawkeye interfering/protesting. Gotta love a$$hole Tony :mjlol:

At the end Tony says that he wants to build a farm and hopes nobody comes to blow it up. That was a reference to Iron-Man 3 when "the Manderin" blows up Tony's house.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The reason why stuff like what you're saying doesn't work though is because that's not how Nolan set that world up and that's the difference. If you want me to believe that something like that is possible in your world then you set those rules from jump and I'll go with you. It's like the conceit that Clark Kent puts on a pair of glasses and no one knows he's superman. Cool, if that's the way your world works, then I'm with you, but the minute you start deviating from that, like Nolan did in Dark Knight Rises, where he's set up this world about realism and what's actual and how this isn't just a a superhero but it's a guy with real world tech to do these real world things and everything is based in real world logic, then you gotta continue that shyt. That's not just for comic book movies that's for any genre of film. I'm willing to go as far as you want to take me but you adhere to where you're going, don't change shyt up in the 9th inning just to give yourself a shortcut
Nolan made three different movies though. I think if you look at those films he had a different goal with each one.

Where Batman Begins sought out to be a blatantly realistic superhero movie (basically no suspension of disbelief necessary), The Dark Knight is a commentary on terrorism and how we do/should respond, but TDKR is stricktly a comjc book film.

You can watch any of those films out of order and for the most part not need to have any idea on what happened prior

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
random generic mindelss blockbuster flick. I dont see how this is better than transformers. Fanboys are kidding themselves. Grown men watching kid movies 4 times and discovering new shyt
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You came in here complaining hard. But end in a laugh? You are really crying inside, stop frontin'.
im not complaining, im just saying what i think about that movie.... that guy that watched a superhero movie 4 times (that came out this year) and learned new shyt from it every time was funny as fukk tho.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
THIS!!!!

It's like I been saying for months now, if you're going to conceive a world where someone like Batman can exist, you can't just pick and choose when to suspend belief and shyt.

If a Batman exists there's no quitting...there's no "rest" for 8 years. Nah this is a psychopath consumed by the death of his parents to the point where he honed himself to perfection and then donned a cape and mask in order to fight the injustice he sees in his city.

Bale's Batman was on some "Buy 4 Years of Superhero at half price" from Groupon shyt and then he got tired and decided not to finish the deal, and then tried to pick it up 7 years later not knowing that he'd have to pay full price for it now.

If anything, the shyt with Joker and Two-Face should have made him even MORE crazy and even more harder on the inside. We should have seen a Batman where it's like damn you're killing yourself inside and out...instead we got a Batman like breh you sure you trying to run full court basketball at the YMCA with these young cats? :patrice:

This fool Nolan trying to be realistic...motherfukker do you know easily the NSA would know who Batman is in "real life"?

shyt Batman can only exist because his tech is so much more advanced than military grade shyt that coincidentally Bruce Wayne probably has government contracts for :laugh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THIS!!!!

It's like I been saying for months now, if you're going to conceive a world where someone like Batman can exist, you can't just pick and choose when to suspend belief and shyt.

If a Batman exists there's no quitting...there's no "rest" for 8 years. Nah this is a psychopath consumed by the death of his parents to the point where he honed himself to perfection and then donned a cape and mask in order to fight the injustice he sees in his city.

Bale's Batman was on some "Buy 4 Years of Superhero at half price" from Groupon shyt and then he got tired and decided not to finish the deal, and then tried to pick it up 7 years later not knowing that he'd have to pay full price for it now.

If anything, the shyt with Joker and Two-Face should have made him even MORE crazy and even more harder on the inside. We should have seen a Batman where it's like damn you're killing yourself inside and out...instead we got a Batman like breh you sure you trying to run full court basketball at the YMCA with these young cats? :patrice:

This fool Nolan trying to be realistic...motherfukker do you know easily the NSA would know who Batman is in "real life"?

shyt Batman can only exist because his tech is so much more advanced than military grade shyt that coincidentally Bruce Wayne probably has government contracts for :laugh:

:deadrose:

But about what you're saying, that he can't quit, the quitting thing bugs me from a character standpoint but again, I'll go with you because his Bruce Wayne wasn't a guy who wanted to be batman forever (yeah I know) he was a guy who wanted an out and Rachel was always that out. BUT, it kinda bumps up against the initial impetus of the character: This is a guy who saw his parents killed in front of him and became driven to do what he's doing. I kinda doubt someone else's death is going to make him retire, if anything, it'll make him more driven and he'll double his efforts, like you said, and possibly go too far.

The thing about it that really bummed me out was just the shortcuts in the cave, which somehow had NFL Sunday Ticket, and the shortcuts once he got back to Gotham. That, to me, betrayed his storytelling for the majority of the trilogy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
THIS!!!!

Once Bane broke his back they should've rolled credits. And if Bane was trying to carry out Ra's Al Ghul's plan he wouldn't have waiting months to destroy Gotham he had a nuclear weapon. Nolan focused too much on individual performances and winged it on the minor details. I still think Batman Begins was the best of the 3 movies. Ledger had the best over all performance/on screen presence but his demise was underwhelming. If you're going to be about realism, the plot holes need to be at a minimum, otherwise it defeats the purpose.