Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Only one they're not really doing is Spiderman and that's because they just Sony ran it into the ground. And they haven't really done "origin" stories per se. Thor wasn't an origins story. He was already Thor. they just showed why he came to Earth. They never did a SHIELD origins story. Falcon, and Scarlett Witch didn't have origin stories.. but they rolled them out in away that made it seamless. Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't an "origins" story. They simply showed why they teamed up. Captain America Ant Man and Iron Man was the only real origin stories.

In all honesty Marvel had to do more because casual fans didn't know about those characters. So they had to roll them out in away that people could become familiar with them and adjust so by the time they dropped The Avengers people wouldn't have to guess who they were. With Black Panther and Doctor Strange, they've already put easter eggs in several movies as well.

DC has the character star power so they don't need origin stories but execution is everything. Look at how they dropped villians in The Amazing Spiderman and Spider Man 3. It's hard to have that many characters in one movie and give them equal screen time. When it's that bloated, its hard to really be engaged in the characters. When you have a movie like Civil War with so many characters, its better to have them already established because some of them wont get as much screen time as the others.

Damn u right!

Marvel really did only have two origin movies.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
It would of been better if they stuck to the comic. Ant Man invented Ultron.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It would of been better if they stuck to the comic. Ant Man invented Ultron.

That would've required introducing Pym a long time ago. Based on how they started its impossible to stick strictly to the comics. They at least know how to incorporate elements and pay homage to the comics.

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
u mean just that aspect right? cuz if they stuck to the actual comics there would be interdimensional travel and alternate universe shyt and you'd need a lot of xmen :pachaha:
just the edition of Black Panther and Antman would of do just fine. Like someone said, we all gotten use to the main crew and Vision wasnt exciting at all

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is right up there with Winter Soldier.. Didn't like the forced love shyt tho. And I'm also not a fan of everybody being a Spider-man level comedian. I mean, if Spider-man joins the Avengers, who is the comedian? Marvel's CU version of Iron man is basically Spider-man.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is right up there with Winter Soldier.. Didn't like the forced love shyt tho. And I'm also not a fan of everybody being a Spider-man level comedian. I mean, if Spider-man joins the Avengers, who is the comedian? Marvel's CU version of Iron man is basically Spider-man.
yup

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo1_500.gif

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo2_500.gif

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo3_500.gif

:youngsabo:

anigif_enhanced-18513-1426742537-2.gif
Anyone else think this shyt was corny?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just the edition of Black Panther and Antman would of do just fine. Like someone said, we all gotten use to the main crew and Vision wasnt exciting at all
nah fukk that, im not tryna see black panther get killed in the dumbest fukking way possible on screen. I would've been PISSED...vision was depicted pretty damn accurately imo im guessing u dont like him in the comics either cuz he's pretty much exactly the same lol

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos or both are corny? If this is corny to you don't bother seeing anymore of these MCU movies, I heard they are a big part of the plot going forward. lol
Just felt like corny fan service Breh. Really cheesy. Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to the movie but these marvel credits teasers are played out.