Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DC copying off transformers storyline :mjpls:

The MCU is vast with multiple storylines across different dimensions and universes. Phase 3 ain't even here yet. AOU was just ONE episode. A lot of stuff in that movie went over a lot of people's heads but the movie itself was all about the infinity stone. It gave the twins their powers, it helped create the vision and it created Ultron. Jarvis even analyzed it and broke down its composition showing how complex it was. Like a living organism.

Marvel has pushed out 11 movies and I think people are just used to it. RDJ has been in a lot of movies (5) so people have gotten used to iron man. That's why marvel is only releasing 2 movies next year. There's more pressure on DC because even though they're just getting started Marvel is already established and has a loyal following. People will go see DC flicks BUT they will be under a bigger microscope. MOS was meh. They can't afford to drop the ball with this next movie. I think they will fukk it up because they gonna try to play catch up and rush out their characters too soon too fast.

I still don't understand this "play catch up" thing, just because Marvel did it first doesn't mean that other studios have to copy them. I'm not trying to sit through a Flash, Wonder Woman, & Aquaman origin movie before we get to Justice League. Marvel already did that with their superheroes so why would we want to see something similar? Even Marvel is throwing origin stories in bushes for their future movies

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:banderas:

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo1_500.gif

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo2_500.gif

tumblr_ntjl2sTicX1qej8exo3_500.gif

:youngsabo:

anigif_enhanced-18513-1426742537-2.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hawkeye & Black Widow gon body dis nikka.

Yeah a "plain" human is gonna body a nikka that can breathe in outer space and he has whole armies at his command, plus super strong alien assassins in his employ... :mjlol:

:heh: shooting a gun at thanos is like throwin a pebble at a fukking mountain...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I still don't understand this "play catch up" thing, just because Marvel did it first doesn't mean that other studios have to copy them. I'm not trying to sit through a Flash, Wonder Woman, & Aquaman origin movie before we get to Justice League. Marvel already did that with their superheroes so why would we want to see something similar? Even Marvel is throwing origin stories in bushes for their future movies

:mjpls: Only one they're not really doing is Spiderman and that's because they just Sony ran it into the ground. And they haven't really done "origin" stories per se. Thor wasn't an origins story. He was already Thor. they just showed why he came to Earth. They never did a SHIELD origins story. Falcon, and Scarlett Witch didn't have origin stories.. but they rolled them out in away that made it seamless. Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't an "origins" story. They simply showed why they teamed up. Captain America Ant Man and Iron Man was the only real origin stories.

In all honesty Marvel had to do more because casual fans didn't know about those characters. So they had to roll them out in away that people could become familiar with them and adjust so by the time they dropped The Avengers people wouldn't have to guess who they were. With Black Panther and Doctor Strange, they've already put easter eggs in several movies as well.

DC has the character star power so they don't need origin stories but execution is everything. Look at how they dropped villians in The Amazing Spiderman and Spider Man 3. It's hard to have that many characters in one movie and give them equal screen time. When it's that bloated, its hard to really be engaged in the characters. When you have a movie like Civil War with so many characters, its better to have them already established because some of them wont get as much screen time as the others.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A strong P90X round house kick & a well placed arrow >>>>

Keep sleepin if you want too. :sas2:

:heh: unless those arrows have a nuke tipped warhead.... they not doing damage... even widow admitted they are out of their league.... :mjlol: just wait until thanos touches down...