Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i'm willing to bet the same thing will happen int he next avengers film :dead: cgi thanos with a bunch of cgi nameless hoards
Well how would you solve that problem? Superhero teams need fodder villains. This isn't just an Avengers thing, this goes for all superhero teams. The main reason people see these movies is to watch the hero team wreck shyt, and you need fodder for that, as well as buildup action for the final battle. So w/o "nameless hoards" what would you have the hero team to do? Please believe, when Justice League comes out, they're gonna fight a bunch of namless hoards too, cuz WB aint gonna have a movie where the Justice League sit around doing nothing till Darkseid shows up. People complain about the fodder villains, but there's no way around it. It's a storytelling device that hero team movies need like it or not.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well how would you solve that problem? Superhero teams need fodder villains. This isn't just an Avengers thing, this goes for all superhero teams. The main reason people see these movies is to watch the hero team wreck shyt, and you need fodder for that, as well as buildup action for the final battle. So w/o "nameless hoards" what would you have the hero team to do? Please believe, when Justice League comes out, they're gonna fight a bunch of namless hoards too, cuz WB aint gonna have a movie where the Justice League sit around doing nothing till Darkseid shows up. People complain about the fodder villains, but there's no way around it. It's a storytelling device that hero team movies need like it or not.
i would use established and non-established villains instead of nameless cgi hoards.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Alot of disappointing superhero movies

From green latern, Man of steal, thor , age of ultron, wolverine

Thank god for winter soldiers and ant man

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Thor broke it down in this movie. The avengers were being played like pieces on a chessboard. Thanos and the infinity gems are the real villains.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
And don't sleep on the Chitauri. They haven't scratched the surface with them yet. Thanos don't have them as his goons for nothing :mjpls:

The Chitauri were able to mimic human form and absorb human knowledge, apparently by ingesting the bodies or brains of the humans they imitated. In their natural form, they appear to be large, and reptilian, but no clear images of their native form have been shown. Although the drone workers were nearly mindless and not much more durable than ordinary humans, the high-ranking officers such as Kleiser possessed enough strength to rival Captain America, superhuman stamina and durability, extremely rapid regeneration, and the ability to see or sense invisible objects or people. The Hulk proves to be strong enough to destroy and consume Kleiser.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Alot of disappointing superhero movies

From green latern, Man of steal, thor , age of ultron, wolverine

Thank god for winter soldiers and ant man
There's just nowhere for this series to go. All they'll do is repeat the infighting amongst the Avengers and Banner's struggles with the monster within and them have them barely pull out a victory against the villain of the movie.

I mean what is Civil War gonna be if not for more infighting? At this point I find the potential of the DC universe more interesting than the eternal recurrence of the Marvel one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's just nowhere for this series to go. All they'll do is repeat the infighting amongst the Avengers and Banner's struggles with the monster within and them have them barely pull out a victory against the villain of the movie.

I mean what is Civil War gonna be if not for more infighting? At this point I find the potential of the DC universe more interesting than the eternal recurrence of the Marvel one.
That's easy to say since DC is on movie 2 while Marvel is on 13. Of course they have more potential, Marvel's story is at the halfway point or passed that, they just starting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How about six on six or a villain so G he can take on multiple Avengers at the same time? You know like the comic books.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I still fail to see how are the Avengers and friends are suppose to beat Thanos, especially with the Gauntlet. I only see Odin and maybe Thor, everyone else is getting bodied or Thanos will be nerfed like cray to the point Cap will give him work which will be :beli:.

Edit:

Forgot about Drax but still it would be :beli:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still fail to see how are the Avengers and friends are suppose to beat Thanos, especially with the Gauntlet. I only see Odin and maybe Thor, everyone else is getting bodied or Thanos will be nerfed like cray to the point Cap will give him work which will be :beli:

Cap is gonna get his hit in, and just like Loki he's gonna see..... it aint shyt.... :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

DC copying off transformers storyline :mjpls:

The MCU is vast with multiple storylines across different dimensions and universes. Phase 3 ain't even here yet. AOU was just ONE episode. A lot of stuff in that movie went over a lot of people's heads but the movie itself was all about the infinity stone. It gave the twins their powers, it helped create the vision and it created Ultron. Jarvis even analyzed it and broke down its composition showing how complex it was. Like a living organism.

Marvel has pushed out 11 movies and I think people are just used to it. RDJ has been in a lot of movies (5) so people have gotten used to iron man. That's why marvel is only releasing 2 movies next year. There's more pressure on DC because even though they're just getting started Marvel is already established and has a loyal following. People will go see DC flicks BUT they will be under a bigger microscope. MOS was meh. They can't afford to drop the ball with this next movie. I think they will fukk it up because they gonna try to play catch up and rush out their characters too soon too fast.