Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just watched it a 3rd time and I think this may be my favorite Marvel movie. It amazes me that even in a 3rd viewing, I'm catching stuff I didn't see the first 2 times.

The fight at the shipyard was a lot better than I remembered. The Ultron vs Iron-Man fight was pretty nice.

I can tell that the convo between Nick Fury and Tony Stark in the barn was supposed to last longer. There was a pretty harsh cut away from it, so you can tell there was more dialogue.

I justed noticed that after the punch where Hulk and the Hulkbuster hit each other can created that sonic boom, Tony saw the people get tossed back in the restaurant that was near by. That was when Tony decided that they needed to movie the fight away from the city. It was done really quick, but a it was nice touch.

This is a really fun movie. I think you have to want to hate this movie to dislike it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh...

counting thread posts and shyt
weirdo :huhldup:

because i knew your bytch ass was too invested in this shytty movie NOT to be a stan :umad:

sitting there making up lies and shyt like we can't hit the search button :mjlol: i'm STILL waiting for you to show me where i asked "who did ultron fight"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
because i knew your bytch ass was too invested in this shytty movie NOT to be a stan :umad:

sitting there making up lies and shyt like we can't hit the search button :mjlol: i'm STILL waiting for you to show me where i asked "who did ultron fight"
weird ass muthafukka

goodnight ma

tr2k

All Star
Daps
ultron was trash i agree. made less than the 1st movie for a reason

how do you have a comedian robot? how do yoiu not have ultron do some crazy robot shyt? it was the first one movie with robots. who did ultron fight? i dont remember him having any battles with the avengers.
:usure:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Am I the only one that thinks that little boy that Hawkeye saved will grow up to play a role in future films. He had way too much screen time to be some random civilian. :patrice:

He might have had more screen time that was left on the cutting floor to up the pace like that one waitress in The Avengers.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just rewatched it and the worst thing about this movie is the action. And it mainly being an action movie that is a big problem. Ultron has 0 interesting or cool fight scenes. He flies around and shoots people with blasts but he never does any serious damage. And the entire mass nameless droid soldiers thing is tired as hell. We got it with the alien race in the first Avengers and the last Thor. That shyt needs to be retired.
Seeing it the second time Ultron's creation and purpose after the fact make more sense. He was created directly after Stark's mind is fukked with by Scarlett Witch and he had just seen and felt his worst fears realized. He was operating out of fear that's why Ultron is all taking shyt to the tenth exponent. That's the difference between Jarvis and Ultron I guess, Jarvis was created under normal conditions.
And the best thing about this movie is seriously the dialogue. Yo, getting super heroes/unbelievable characters to have lengthy and meaningful conversations with one another and it seem somewhat believable is an extremely hard trick. This movie does it well. Stark and Cap's argument chopping wood, Ultron shytting on Cap, Ultron explaining the meteor master plan to Black Widow, Hawkeye explaining the current situation to Scarlett Witch, Stark and Fury in the barn. Vision and the rest of the Avengers after he is just created is all good stuff.
Also, the foreshadowing for Civil War, Thor 3 and Infinity War is dope as well. They advanced the entire MCU plot well. I guess they sacrificed the story here and now to do so though.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm willing to bet the same thing will happen int he next avengers film :dead: cgi thanos with a bunch of cgi nameless hoards
And the entire mass nameless droid soldiers thing is tired as hell. We got it with the alien race in the first Avengers and the last Thor. That shyt needs to be retired.