tumblr_nlp11eSzuz1tgo8o0o4_1280.png

tumblr_nlp11eSzuz1tgo8o0o1_1280.png

tumblr_nlp11eSzuz1tgo8o0o2_1280.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This has probably been brought up before but...
tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo3_540.png

...Who the fukk is that? :wtf:

Dude, I been trynna find a clear HD quality pic for a minute. I guess when I watched the movie... I kinda missed everything in the background of that pic. But have been reading on that hill is more than just the current Avengers

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Dude, I been trynna find a clear HD quality pic for a minute. I guess when I watched the movie... I kinda missed everything in the background of that pic. But have been reading on that hill is more than just the current Avengers
My cam version is less than stellar or else I'd have provided better gifs, but some people are saying its Nebula. I don't know about that though :patrice:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They say it's captain marvel. I think there was an article posted in this very thread just about 10 pages back or so

and the black/golden glove/claw right above black widow in the first gif s black panther's claw

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I didn't even notice Spidey's hand handing of the ceiling and Tony's chest piece on the table with Thanos at first. Looks like the Avengers got owned something bad.

I don't see any relics from a victory with the X-Men :sas1:

:sas2:

Oh thats only because after these MCU villains finished with cats like XMen and F4.... there was absolutely NOTHING left.

fukkers didnt even put up a fight:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/05...ne-spoilers-2930194?lt_source=external,manual
Tony’s vision showed us the end of Infinity War Part 1. All of these Avengers have been killed by Thanos and unfortunately his Chitari army (I was hoping Thanos would be a 1-on-everyone affair, but Marvel’s bad guys love their armies). One of the telling signs for this theory is the broken shield. In the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, Cap is the last man standing and goes toe to toe with Thanos in one of the most courageous Cap moments of all time, but Cap is beat by Thanos and he then breaks Cap’s shield. And we see that broken shield. We also see a lot more. There are more people than just Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Cap lying on that space rock. There is a woman clearly shown in a brief panning shot focused on Hawkeye. She appears to be wearing Iron Man like armor with glowing rectangles on her arms. I think that this might be Captain Marvel. I wish I could show a picture, but I’m pretty sure I’d get sued. We also see what looks like the Black Panther lying on his back, this can be deduced by top of Black Panther’s helmet being seen and his claws being in frame as the camera pans from Hulk to Black Widow. There are three other individuals lying amongst the Avengers. One looks like they have a shiny arm so possibly Winter Soldier, but the other two are not clear.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Have you seen her:mj:

BOX OFFICE: AVENGERS: AOU Becomes 5th Film In History To Cross $900M Internationally

Marvel's Avengers sequel is about to hit another milestone. Despite not wowing critics quite as much as its predecessor, Joss Whedon's flick now not only ranks as the No. 6 film of all time globally, but it's set to become only the 5th movie to surpass the $900M mark internationally.

120606.jpg

There's no stopping Avengers: Age Of Ultron. As audiences continue to flock in droves to the Marvel sequel, the latest box office report claims the movie has now passed $900M internationally - making it only the 5th title to do so after Avatar, Titanic, Furious 7, and Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

The Joss Whedon directed blockbuster is still playing in 91 territories, and though it still has a ways to go to catch the $1,518.6B accumulated by the first Avengers, it currently has a mighty worldwide gross of $1,327B. How many times have you seen Avengers: Age Of Ultron in theaters?

means more marvel movies they willing to chance :blessed:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Quicksilver is about to body @En Sabah Nur :banderas:
Your ignorance, though at times amusing and adorable, is ultimately deplorable because of your failure to learn from your consistent FAILURE. Why would anyone consider the prediction of a peon credible?
You don't have the ability to deduce the contempt the average female has for you and your halitosis laden advances, so how could you possibly believe you have insight into events involving the god that stands before you?
Be gone, rodent.