Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Can anyone p.m me a link where I can watch it at? I want to watch it again but don't wanna wait for the blue Ray release

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I rewatched Ironman 3 and realized the levels to that scene as a set up for Ultron. Jarvis needed a simple command to tell him who to attack and that led to him attacking Pepper by accident. That accident led Tony to believe he needed a smarter AI that could make decisions and identify enemies vs friends on it's own. Which led to the Ultron project and why the Iron Legion didn't fight yet. Tony's plan was for Ultron to control them when he was ready but shyt got crazy.

I thought the suits were locking onto to the Extremis heat signatures since they were so much hotter

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the suits were locking onto to the Extremis heat signatures since they were so much hotter
They were which is how Pepper got attacked, after she fell the Extremis in her bloodstream activated to heal her and Jarvis couldn't tell the difference between her and the rest of the targets. That's why he needed a smarter AI. One that could identify targets based on the parameters given but still adjust on it's own if the situation changes.

For example, in the fight at the start of age of Ultron if you had Jarvis target everyone in a Hydra uniform he would have been useless against the twins because they weren't in uniforms. What simple identifying command could you give Jarvis to go after them without already having knowledge of who they were.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They were which is how Pepper got attacked, after she fell the Extremis in her bloodstream activated to heal her and Jarvis couldn't tell the difference between her and the rest of the targets. That's why he needed a smarter AI. One that could identify targets based on the parameters given but still adjust on it's own if the situation changes.

For example, in the fight at the start of age of Ultron if you had Jarvis target everyone in a Hydra uniform he would have been useless against the twins because they weren't in uniforms. What simple identifying command could you give Jarvis to go after them without already having knowledge of who they were.

And why ulron didn't kill the china lady. But ultron had access to everything digitally.

Ultron also got some of his power from the mind gem which to me is the biggest anomaly.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just seen this movie online and yeah was slightly dissapointed. Marvel has a habit of putting too much comedy that they made Ultron a comedian joke that didnt even seem like a threat. In the beginning he seemed threat worthy, but after he started turning into a joke.

The Ultron in the comics was whooping Hulk and conquered the Earth. This Ultron was borderline b*tch made.

Yeah I enjoyed Jurassic World MUCH more. Yeah I went there and theres a reason why it beat out AOU...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just seen this movie online and yeah was slightly dissapointed. Marvel has a habit of putting too much comedy that they made Ultron a comedian joke that didnt even seem like a threat. In the beginning he seemed threat worthy, but after he started turning into a joke.

The Ultron in the comics was whooping Hulk and conquered the Earth. This Ultron was borderline b*tch made.

Yeah I enjoyed Jurassic World MUCH more. Yeah I went there and theres a reason why it beat out AOU...
they have a fukkin habit of also catering to children
which (as a parent) i like
cause you and a buncha other muthafukkas are upset about the lack of "seriousness" from a comic book movie means shyt to these crakkkers

cause they ALREADY got your money :deadmanny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
they have a fukkin habit of also catering to children
which (as a parent) i like
cause you and a buncha other muthafukkas are upset about the lack of "seriousness" from a comic book movie means shyt to these crakkkers

cause they ALREADY got your money :deadmanny:
Already got my money? I already said I watched it online you idiot. I knew I wasn't going to pay a dime for this movie. I never said for it to be serious, but Marvel forces comedy in their movies that it sometimes come off as unnatural. Ultron who is a serious villain in the comics acting like some Seth Macfarlane.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Already got my money? I already said I watched it online you idiot. I knew I wasn't going to pay a dime for this movie. I never said for it to be serious, but Marvel forces comedy in their movies that it sometimes come off as unnatural. Ultron who is a serious villain in the comics acting like some Seth Macfarlane.
good for you
be thankful and stop complaining
ungrateful muthafukka :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium