Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wow I actually like this movie, felt like I was watching a real comic book movie about superheroes :leon:

Hawkeye & war machine(actors) surprise me too with the chemistry

The Hawkeye family shyt is weird tho

Quicksilver was my fav character next to Thor & CA....why:damn:

I like the running joke with cap

Excellent marvel flick(replay value):salute:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If you think DOFP's Quicksilver is OP, you should hear about some of the Flash's feats in the comics.

ALL comic book movies nerf the powers of their heroes. Every single one of them.
Moving bullets can't be in the comic book , that's ridiculous . I know flash is overpowered

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ultimate version of Quicksilver can go up to Mach 4 I believe. He ran fast enough that when he grabbed Hurricane and ran, Quicksilver's speed ripped the flesh from Hurricane's bones.
I really feel this quicksilver was true to character, waste of potential

I hope they bring him back on some kubo's bleach shyt:lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This has probably been brought up before but...
tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

tumblr_np1sykRVhm1s5zf6fo3_540.png

...Who the fukk is that? :wtf:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
took my cousin to see it the other day
so thats 3 times in the theater for me
that Hulk/Hulkbuster fight tho:banderas:
my cousin 17
this muthafukka lost his mind watching that part

Juven

All Star
Daps
Wow I actually like this movie, felt like I was watching a real comic book movie about superheroes :leon:

Hawkeye & war machine(actors) surprise me too with the chemistry

The Hawkeye family shyt is weird tho

Quicksilver was my fav character next to Thor & CA....why:damn:

I like the running joke with cap

Excellent marvel flick(replay value):salute:

didnt feel like a comic boom movie to me. Visuals were nice but how do you not have all the avengers gang up on ultron? Im sure they do that in the comics

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
didnt feel like a comic boom movie to me. Visuals were nice but how do you not have all the avengers gang up on ultron? Im sure they do that in the comics
i didn't really feel the "threat" of ultron but that's with all MCU's villains. To me the movie had flaws but it was enjoyable

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i didn't really feel the "threat" of ultron but that's with all MCU's villains. To me the movie had flaws but it was enjoyable
he was about to drop a whole city (full of innocents) on the earth :yeshrug: i know the coli hates the lack of DC grime but the movie was enjoyable. its a comic film you know the good guy is going to win.

but yes overall it was enjoyable with a lot of good funny moments and good scenes that felt like action sequences from comics. there isnt much to nit pick unless you already have a problem with marvel or expected something more oscar worthy out of a movie based on comic characters

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he was about to drop a whole city (full of innocents) on the earth :yeshrug: i know the coli hates the lack of DC grime but the movie was enjoyable. its a comic film you know the good guy is going to win.

but yes overall it was enjoyable with a lot of good funny moments and good scenes that felt like action sequences from comics. there isnt much to nit pick unless you already have a problem with marvel or expected something more oscar worthy out of a movie based on comic characters
that what made it a superhero movies the great chemistry and saving the city(civilians) in a non-corny way

with the villain i feel like ultron could focus on a more compelling story and elements to the film, a villain that you remembered but ultron leaves a lot to be desired

ultron should been great with all the Shakespeare and Pinocchio reference

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When they went to Africa and Claw shot his gun in the dark, QS caught the bullet and put it on the table at close range. At the beginning of the movie when they said the twins weren't ready to fight it was because they didn't harness the full capabilities of there powers. DOFP QS was born with it.

And don't even get me started on X-Men :mjpls: because they down graded damn near all of the mutants powers. They reduced Storm to creating "storms" a little fog and that about it.

Where the fukk this THIS Storm in all of the X-Men movies :rudy:

Storm is one of the most powerful mutants on Earth and has demonstrated a plethora of abilities, most of which are facets of her power to manipulate the weather.[80] Storm possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over vast areas. She has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. She can modify the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture (at a molecular level), generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure. She can incite all forms of meteorological tempests, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes,[81] as well as mist. She can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.
Her precise control over the atmosphere allows her to create special weather effects. She can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, channel ambient
electromagnetism through her body to generate electric blasts, flash freeze objects and people, coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, and, along with her natural ability of flight, summon wind currents strong enough to support her weight to elevate herself (or others) to fly at high altitudes and speeds. Her control is so great that she can even manipulate the air in a person's lungs. She can also control the pressure inside the human inner ear, an ability she uses to cause intense pain. She can also bend light using moisture in the air and her manipulation of mist and fog to appear partially transparent, and in later comics, nearly invisible.
Storm has also demonstrated the ability to control natural forces that include
cosmic storms, solar wind, ocean currents, and the electromagnetic field. She has demonstrated the ability to separate water molecules into oxygen and hydrogen via electrolysis, allowing her to breathe underwater.[82] While in outer space, she is able to affect and manipulate the interstellar and intergalactic media. Storm can alter her visual perceptions so as to see the universe in terms of energy patterns, detecting the flow of kinetic, thermal and electromagnetic energy behind weather phenomena and can bend this energy to her will.
:ohhh: