Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Did this movie do nearly as well as the First ? I feel like this movie has no hype or buzz at all. Felt like it came and went

Superhero fatigue :troll:

Im actually seeing it tonight for the first time. I was in no rush.

Its free with my stubs reward :smugbiden:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/furious-7-passes-1-billion-sets-new-record

Now just imagine furious 7 released in 3d in all markets. itd already be past avengers.

And its still in theatres making money you know how long it took avengers to make its total? 154 days.

Furious 7 been out for 47. Not even half the time. And its $29 million away already.
Ok it did hit that mark quick then slowed down.

You want to bring up the full run of one movie to say give your movie time to see what happens. Then at the same time treat my movie, that has been out half the time yours has, like it's run isn't just starting. Why don't we use your measure and see where both of these movies are after 154 days into there run.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:mjcry: Don't bring DC in this, we know we :flabbynsick: atm

But on topic, can't wait to see that Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy crossover :ahh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lets see if the same talk about total gross will be had when DC drops Batman and Friends:sas1:i mean if avengers did so well, batman and friends should easily demolish all those records as well as FF7, anything less would be a flop right :sas2:

meanwhile Marvel sitting back in the cut with mass assembly lines making these to prep for the phase 3 takeover :banderas:

CFjrT0sUEAA7xFO.jpg