Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I enjoyed the movie:manny:

I had to explain to my girl what the infinity gauntlet and the gems, Thanos was.:myman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
LFlrbgt.jpg

:deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Domestically it already beat FF7 and world wide it still has markets it hasn't opened in yet, but just keep pretending the movie has been out forever and has made all the money it ever will.
What market hasnt it opened yet in?

furious 7 is now within 30 million of passing the first avengers though. :umad:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken it still hasn't opened in Japan. As far as being mad about something that hasn't happened yet why would I? Of course you keep acting like FF7 still has momentum to make all this money but won't acknowledge that age of ultron is just starting it's run and made more in a shorter time period. It made a billion in 24 days and is still going strong.
What market hasnt it opened yet in?

furious 7 is now within 30 million of passing the first avengers though. :umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If I'm not mistaken it still hasn't opened in Japan. As far as being mad about something that hasn't happened yet why would I? Of course you keep acting like FF7 still has momentum to make all this money but won't acknowledge that age of ultron is just starting it's run and made more in a shorter time period. It made a billion in 24 days and is still going strong.
False.

Furious 7 passed 1 billion in 17 days, the fastest movie to a billion in film history.

And japan aint gonna do shyt. Ultron will not have the legs the first did. I garauntee it doesnt catch up to furious 7 or the first avengers.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im
False.

Furious 7 passed 1 billion in 17 days, the fastest movie to a billion in film history.

And japan aint gonna do shyt. Ultron will not have the legs the first did. I garauntee it doesnt catch up to furious 7 or the first avengers.
I'm going to need a link for that claim. If it hit a billion so fast why hasn't it already past the first avengers movie since it has so much momentum.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im
I'm going to need a link for that claim. If it hit a billion so fast why hasn't it already past the first avengers movie since it has so much momentum.
http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/furious-7-passes-1-billion-sets-new-record

Now just imagine furious 7 released in 3d in all markets. itd already be past avengers.

And its still in theatres making money you know how long it took avengers to make its total? 154 days.

Furious 7 been out for 47. Not even half the time. And its $29 million away already.